The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MoboMoga

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Saria on January 10, 2013, 07:12:14 PMHmm. Maybe yer right, Shadokirby. Maybe yer right.

NINJA'D AGAIN.
Yer the worst ex evar.

NINJA'D AGAIN. STAHP, PEOPLE.

NINJA'D TWICE. FAK.

HOPEFULLY THIS TIME IT WILL BE SUCCESSFUL.

NOPE. I'LL POST AGAIN.

EDIT: FINALLY IT'S FAKING SUCCESSFUL.

I really hope to go to NYC sometime to meet up with you, I really want to hear someone say "fak" in real life.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 10, 2013, 07:14:49 PMThat's the joke, you jack-wagon.

lololololol jack-wagon

not sure why but that hit me hard
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

With the exception of her adorableness, Saria is pretty much the exact opposite in person in comparison to her behaviour on the forum.
She's pretty frivolous!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

Yugi

Bubbles

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 10, 2013, 07:31:47 PMI got stabbed today.

Discuss.

what. like with a knife? Or a theoretical "stabbed in the back" situation

Jub3r7

Knowing how to turn anything into a weapon can be a handy skill, whether it be a close hanger/paintbrush into a bow and arrow or my bony hand into a shanking device.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MaestroUGC

God damnit, you'd think game capture would be a painless process, but noooo, it has to be all "I'm going to drop 20 frames now for no reason!" I just want one playthrough to not be plagued with so many issues.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 10, 2013, 07:36:33 PMwhat. like with a knife? Or a theoretical "stabbed in the back" situation
with a pencil. It went really far in my hand. It's all wrapped up and bandaged and it hurts. I probs have graphite poisoning but wutevs.

Clanker37

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 10, 2013, 08:05:45 PMwith a pencil. It went really far in my hand. It's all wrapped up and bandaged and it hurts. I probs have graphite poisoning but wutevs.
o-o That's scary

K-NiGhT

It was purely unintentional, and my friend feels really bad. I've had fun going around today telling people I got stabbed.