The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I was going through my old posts to try and find something, when I guess I subconciously forgot they were my own posts? Something like that, because I found myself facepalming and ALMOST REPLYING to the post to argue about why they were wrong. Then I realized.

Im so sorry XD I hope Im not still like that

Waddle Bro

Waddle Bro

Bubbles

DDDDDDDD:

Ninja'd wait what

oh haha youre so funny

Kman96

Guise, Shadowkirby's mad at me and I don't know how to make him feel better...

His reason for being angry with me is legitimate, but slightly out of my control. I'll explain: He's mad at me because I oftentimes refuse to do things with him such as hang out or Facebook-skype with him, while he never refuses to do me a favor every now and then...While that's true, and I have no other excuse as to my behavior, I'm only expressing the answer that's best for me...

My parents are bonkers, and they are never really satisfied with me, what with taking multiple advanced classes, i.e. more homework. Instead of asking my parents whether or not I can go over to his house or Facebook-skype with him, I simply say no because 8/10 times I'm not done with my homework yet, and if my parents were to know that (they know like everything, its scary) then they would say no anyways...and While I realize that those things are mostly out of my control, the rest of my decisions are normally based on my current mood, which is normally pretty cruddy.

So, in effect, Shadowkirby, if you're reading this (you probably are), I deeply apologize for being an ass of a friend, like you've tolerated for a while. I'll try to correct my inappropriate refusals, and in turn you might want to slow down on all the work that I didn't ask you to do...
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

Toby

You should go on skype cam to him and show him the 'I love you' face

Bubbles

Or the rape face. That might work too

I cant find it D:

Toby

It will work! You must find it!

Pull another on!?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 16, 2013, 02:29:32 PMOr the rape face. That might work too

I cant find it D:
The image in BOWSER'S BIG BLAST doesn't seem to work. :o
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

SlowPokemon

Layton's rape face appears whenever he solves a puzzle.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Join me Link, and I will make YOUR FACE the grrrrrrreatest in Koridai. Or else you will DIE!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 16, 2013, 02:29:32 PMOr the rape face. That might work too

I cant find it D:
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bubbles