The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MassiveMayhem

I think we should. If this is a real thing, hopefully I'm not busy later today o.e
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

ETFROXX

I hate watching Glee because I remember I can't sing at all and it makes me sad.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

I'm really stressed and I just yelled at my friend who apparently was already having a bad day. And I yelled at him over something dumb and he got off skype because of it and now he's not answering and I'm worried. And I'm just stressing out and I hate my life and I just want to roll over and be unconscious.

Mashi

Just message him about your having a bad day and leave it be for the time being, I think.  Since you were stressed, he'll cool down eventually and certainly forgive you.

In regard to what's stressing you, don't let your friend being angry be an extra stress factor; he's your friend, he'll understand you were having a bad day.  Just focus on what you need to do and everything will be fine.  And if not, remember that you're super ultra coll and stress is always underneath you!!!

SlowPokemon

It's above her because we killed it and it scattered throughout the sky

ETFROXX

I just  want to cry so hard. But I feel like the well is dry. I need a hug, and the friend I thought I could get an imaginary one from won't talk to me now. And my friend is coming for the night because she got kicked out of her boyfriend's parents' house. And looking at her life and the crap it's turned to since highschool (which is a long other story) makes me feel sad, depressed, and hopeless.

Bubbles

So my mom is pissed at me because I got one B grade out of all my classes for the semester. Really? Its a B. One. Not to mention my older brother got 2 100s -.-

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 21, 2013, 05:19:18 PMSo my mom is pissed at me because I got one B grade out of all my classes for the semester. Really? Its a B. One. Not to mention my older brother got 2 100s -.-
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bubbles

But were not asian D:

Normally I wouldnt care but shes not letting me buy any more plushies :< Apparently 5 is enough and I need to study for the things we havent learned yet

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 21, 2013, 05:51:31 PMNormally I wouldnt care but shes not letting me buy any more plushies :< Apparently 5 is enough

Your life is tough

only 5 plushies? run away

Bubbles

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 21, 2013, 05:51:31 PMBut were not asian D:

Normally I wouldnt care but shes not letting me buy any more plushies :< Apparently 5 is enough and I need to study for the things we havent learned yet
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman