News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Mashi

Mashi's Grading System:
Adequate
Bad
Complete Garbage
Death
F$#&#

Anyhow, I'm sure your parents will loosen up a bit if you prove to them that your grade's going up, so I wouldn't fret, Bubbles7689!

Bubbles

But my lowest grade is an 89 :< How can that go up without me becoming a sooper nerd

And that scale is actually really accurate xD

Dude

mashi doesn't like vocaloid and i'm making my yuru yuri songs with it so that means he doesn't like those either probably...

i guess i am useless after all

orz

Mashi

Yugi

Quote from: Mashi on January 21, 2013, 08:34:24 PMMashi's Grading System:
Adequate
Bad
Complete Garbage
Death
F$#&#

Anyhow, I'm sure your parents will loosen up a bit if you prove to them that your grade's going up, so I wouldn't fret, Bubbles7689!
What about E?

Mashi

Exceptional.
Since it doesn't exist in our grading system, haha.

SuperFireKirby

Vocaloid is dumb. And another sign that the robots are winning.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

I knew someone in High School who dabbled in vocaloids.

Yeah, I don't get it either.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 21, 2013, 09:43:51 PMVocaloid is dumb. And another sign that the robots are winning.
*died inside a little*

also so much for that little bit of happiness i just had.

SuperFireKirby

Well, when Skynet enslaves us all, a bit moar of that happiness will die, prob.

I'm still against my parents buying an automatic vacuum cleaner. Dat thing is fuckin scary.

Art is in the domain of nature and man. Not computers. Don't let the robots win.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

Spilled milk on my laptop and now it won't start. I'm so damn stupid, I hate myself.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Sebastian

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 22, 2013, 01:07:28 PMSpilled milk on my laptop and now it won't start. I'm so damn stupid, I hate myself.
O my! It would be terrible to spill something on something that is so expensive!
When did that happen??

Dude

Quote from: Dude on January 21, 2013, 09:25:01 PMi guess i am useless after all
You guys do know I was serious about this right? I was crying pretty hard last night. :-\

SlowPokemon

Don't speak the nonsense, dude, we love you.

Also tons of work to do tonight. @_@
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.