News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

My cacti will probably die. There we three of them, the smallest one is already dead. I fear for the future of the remaining two

Hooray for plant-caring skills.

Toby

Olimar12345

Quote from: Jamaha on January 23, 2013, 10:37:54 AMMy cacti will probably die. There we three of them, the smallest one is already dead. I fear for the future of the remaining two

I have a cactus too! Bu I don't think it's getting enough sun light D: I hope mine doesn't meet the same fate!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jamaha on January 23, 2013, 10:37:54 AMMy cacti will probably die. There we three of them, the smallest one is already dead. I fear for the future of the remaining two

We live in the desert (not like in the middle of a barren desert... :P), where cacti thrive, and we can't even keep them alive. D:
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

So, in the past ten days, these are the things I've had to do:

Six UTs (kinda like online quizzes with a deadline rather than a time limit)
Three Physics bookwork sets
My Physics final (I left early last semester)
An essay about a columnist
About 100 calculus problems
Two physics homework assignments
A take home test for physics (yep, more physics)
A timed test over the weekend for gov't
A paragraph-long video response on MLK Jr.'s last speech
A band concert
A band performance for eighth graders
A comp sci quiz that I missed because of the band concert
And other miscellaneous stuff for other classes that probably took an hour's total work

I want to smash my head into a wall.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

ETFROXX

My hair looked like complete shit today. And go figure there was a guy at work with a smile that could end world hunger.

Mashi

Don't worry, ETFROXX, if he were like most boys, he probably would have thought it looked very nice.  It would take for it to literally be standing in all directions for a keen boy's ultra sharp senses to notice!!!

Nebbles

I really like playing the "let's stay up late and hate myself in the morning" game.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

Yeah I noticed, and I'm entering expert mode in college all the time.

Good thing I like coffee.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Using coffee is like playing it on "baby mode", I can't stand coffee, which makes me infinitely better at this game.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

It's really fun. I tend to get eight hours of sleep every night though I guess sleeping from 2am to 10am isn't exactly optimal.

Dude

Toby