The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

SuperFireKirby

^I would say something about this but I think it would be inappropriate.

I hope your Grandma gets better, Dude!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

She's had breast cancer for a while, so I think this might be it. :<<<<

Toby

Noooo, don't say that! You'll make me cry :<.

She'll be fine, I'm sure she's a tough lady!

Dude

No, I'm preeeetty sure this will be it.

I'm happy that I was lucky enough to have all 4 of my grandparents up to now. :-\

Toby

If you've been that lucky I'm sure you've still got more luck in you!

blueflower999

You're 22, and you still have all 4 grandparents? I envy you. I only have one. :<
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

Two, but my other 2 werent even alive when I was born so. Yeah.

This is a depressing conversation

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Hmmmm all this talk about death. But why are we sad about it? People die, unfortunately. Wait, is it unfortunate? I don't think so. Because your death results in the sprouting of new and beautiful life! Death is just a necessary for life as life itself. It's best just to accept it and embrace it than try to fight it. I have multiple people dear to me who have passed away for many reasons: drug overdose, cancer, stroke. I don't know if their souls went to a better place, but I know their bodies did. They became one with with the Earth in every physical sense. It is the greatest honor one could have.To destroy the Earth as much as we do in our lifetimes and still be embraced by it fully in death. That is my benevolent creator. That is my God. The Earth and all of its beauty.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!