The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 24, 2013, 06:51:26 PMHmmmm all this talk about death. But why are we sad about it? People die, unfortunately. Wait, is it unfortunate? I don't think so. Because your death results in the sprouting of new and beautiful life! Death is just a necessary for life as life itself. It's best just to accept it and embrace it than try to fight it. I have multiple people dear to me who have passed away for many reasons: drug overdose, cancer, stroke. I don't know if their souls went to a better place, but I know their bodies did. They became one with with the Earth in every physical sense. It is the greatest honor one could have.To destroy the Earth as much as we do in our lifetimes and still be embraced by it fully in death. That is my benevolent creator. That is my God. The Earth and all of its beauty.
Everybody dies some time. I want to go out the same way I came in: in a vagina.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Yugi

Snip

SlowPokemon

First of all that doesn't make sense, second of all if you're going to accuse people of desiring STDs at least spell them right
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

So I just got back from my basketball game. I guess this part belongs in the MMD topic, but we won 25-24 after I scored wth 3 seconds left then stuffed the ball down some little girls throat XD And I wonder why I'm intimidating

Anyway, I got hit in the face with the ball. Multiple times. My nose is on fire and I'm pretty sure Im going to wake up tomorrow with black eyes, along with my knees bleeding and my finger jammed

But yeah it was a good game

Waddle Bro

Bubbles

Once again, is basketball difficult to play/find in Finland? I really don't get it, its like everywhere here and its hard not to see it

Waddle Bro

Bubbles

Waddle Bro

BECAUSE BASKETBALL IS FUCKING AWESOME like ICE HOCKEY

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

My laptop:
67% battery left = you have six seconds to find your charger.
-____________-
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 24, 2013, 08:35:03 PMMy laptop:
-____________-
lolwat

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 24, 2013, 08:35:03 PMMy laptop:
-____________-

Toby

My laptops terrible too, it's like you have 2 hours left *10mins later* You have 1 mins left, go get the charger!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!