News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 26, 2013, 02:47:04 PMArrghh my sister just brought friends over which means I'm confined to my room with no piano because I'm antisocial and shes a 5th grader. Also theres food downstairs but so is she :<
stop being anti-social :P. If you need food get it. Don't starve due to your antisocialness.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bubbles

But theyre shrieking fifth graders. Plus I'm up here in my pajamas with two black eyes and a cut nose.

Oh yeah. My puppies bit my face so now I have this adorable scratch across my nose

Yugi

Stop being an antisocial wolf bubbles

we should lynch you for your wolfinesss

Bubbles

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 26, 2013, 03:19:44 PMBut theyre shrieking fifth graders. Plus I'm up here in my pajamas with two black eyes and a cut nose.

Oh yeah. My puppies bit my face so now I have this adorable scratch across my nose
You can't let 5th graders defeat you.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Shadoninja

Waddle Bro

you should get back at her by calling her BUTTLES!!!

...get it?!

...okay...

Bubbles

blueflower999

I love all the internet relationships that happen on this site...  ::)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

spitllama

Urinals... urinals overflowing... everywhere.

Get me out of this dorm.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

So I'm supposed to draw the medic from TF2 for my school magazine by tomorrow.

How do you draw the medic TT^TT

Yugi

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 27, 2013, 07:09:05 PMSo I'm supposed to draw the medic from TF2 for my school magazine by tomorrow.

How do you draw the medic TT^TT

Use this as a reference.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

Ew but the video's guy turned out really bad. Plus I cant shade unless its cross-hatching (which I'm not doing) since everything is either black or white

But bahahaha I'm definetly drawing that one