The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 09, 2013, 09:06:18 PMYou just made my Not List, Slow.

You just made my Knot List, Maestro. ;D <333

You have a certain...something that piques my interest.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Could be worse, I could be on the Gnat List.

*shudders*
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 09, 2013, 09:09:13 PMCould be worse, I could be on the Gnat List.

*shudders*

brb returning the Gnat Hat I got you for Christmas

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 09, 2013, 09:09:32 PMi dont know you dont know nobody does but i feel like thats all right

OMG SUPER DRIVER

I JUST GOT THAT

SuperFireKirby

I don't care for LPs all that much. Except for Pewtiepie and his beautiful Amnesia videos. I freaking love Pewtiepie

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on February 09, 2013, 09:27:00 PMOr do you guys just not give a shit about me?
-_-

Yes, that is 100% the case and not at all that I just don't like LPs unless they involves a swedish man getting the shit scared out of him.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on February 09, 2013, 09:27:00 PMWhat, no care for my LPs? Or do you guys just not give a shit about me?

Will you stop fucking victimizing yourself? Look at these comments:

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 09, 2013, 09:02:44 PMI just generally hate LPs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 09, 2013, 09:25:19 PMI don't care for LPs all that much. Except for Pewtiepie and his beautiful Amnesia videos. I freaking love Pewtiepie

Was any of that directed at you? No. I don't believe any of these TWO (and they were the only two) negative comments about LPs were talking about yours at all. I really don't know what your deal is. I can't find a single instance of anyone "not giving a shit about you" and in fact you seem to have several people who support everything you do, and yet all you seem to do is complain about how no one likes you.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

MaestroUGC

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 09, 2013, 09:25:19 PMI don't care for LPs all that much. Except for Pewtiepie and his beautiful Amnesia videos. I freaking love Pewtiepie

Oh God.

Oh God.

Why, dear Lord?

Jesus Christ, do you just...

Why?

Quote from: Nebbles on February 09, 2013, 09:37:42 PMokay you know what

i'm done with you

bye
You know, throwing a tantrum doesn't get any friends. We were just having a few jokes, none of them were malicious or remotely directed at you.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 09, 2013, 09:47:40 PMOh God.

Oh God.

Why, dear Lord?

Jesus Christ, do you just...
PEWTIEPIE IS BEAUTIFUL AND YOU KNOW IT.

Dude

is there going to be drama or should i play something?

i wanna stay if there's drama.

EDIT: no one is posting so i'll go to bed.

Nighttttt

Olimar12345

TOBUSCUS

D: don't go Nebbles! We love you! Asdfghjlzxcvbnm
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman