News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Nebbles, I love your LPs! You're listed as one of my favorite channels on my Youtube channel! D:
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bubbles

*raises hand*

BUT THEY TOOK MY WATERMELON HUBBA BUBBA

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 10, 2013, 10:30:43 AMHey, guys, I just got a whole stash of candy. Anyone want some?
That reminds me that I went to this German candy store today.

I now have so much sweets that I would be arrested as a child abuser suspect.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 10, 2013, 10:55:14 AMI now have so much sweets that I would be arrested as a child abuser suspect.
I still have candy from Halloween 2011. ._.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

BlackDragonSlayer

I haven't even started to touch my candy supply from Christmas 2012. O_o

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jamaha

And stuck writing a job application again. I just can't write anything good.

Someone just give me a job so I can stop writing these and hating myself.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 10, 2013, 12:04:11 PMI still have candy from Halloween 2008. ._.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 10, 2013, 12:09:14 PMI haven't even started to touch my candy supply from Christmas 2012. O_o

I am afraid that there is something wrong with the younger generation these days. They claim that they have uneated candy.

@Jamaha What kind of job do you seek, if I may ask?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 10, 2013, 01:19:43 PMI am afraid that there is something wrong with the younger generation these days. They claim that they have uneated candy.
One thing I (and even my parents) have observed is something like this:
  • If a child is severely restricted from having candy and other sweets at a young age, when they are older, they may go into crazy sweet-eating phases.
  • If a child is allowed to have candy and other sweets in moderation (not using "water is harmful in excess; therefore, water should be banned entirely" logic), they tend to be able to control their "sweet tooth" more, and may be able to make better health decisions later in life.
Now, off course, this does not apply to everybody, as situation and circumstance varies from person to person, and some people may just naturally have an addiction to/hatred for sweets.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

I've never had much of a sweet tooth, and my parents we're fairly strict about over consuming sweets.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

My OCD always stopped me from eating too much candy/sweets, so my parents really never had to worry. Both my siblings...didnt have that willpower...

I occasionally crave them though, to the point where I NEED them. Which is why I'm angry that my candy stash is gone. My mom said that she threw them away because she thought they were open >.<

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 10, 2013, 01:29:35 PMI've never had much of a sweet tooth, and my parents we're fairly strict about over consuming sweets.
*were

/once in a lifetime opportunity to correct Maestro's spelling

I love sweets to death and I them A LOT, but they have never got in the way of my health. Just regular exercise and voila.