The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 20, 2013, 03:30:31 PMSo...uhm guys I think it's time to come out to you. Most of the people I'm really close with here know already. But yeah. About a month ago I discovered I'm bisexual. It's not that I'm not attracted to girls, I definitely am, but some things about males attract me too. It's not like I have a crush on a boy or anything, but yeah. I'm not like ashamed, and seems like a lot of NSMers are so I'm not really worried about being judged. And nothing about religion, please--I think God understands me just fine and I feel good about my relationship with him.

I still think I'm "more" straight (if you think of it as a sliding scale thing) but it totally blindsided me, I had no idea until a month ago. I doubt I would ever go so far as to actually do anything with a guy, just because being straight is definitely an easier lifestyle. So yeah that's it. Nobody make a big deal about it, just wanted to get that off my chest.
That's ok, Slow. Someone's sexuality doesn't change my opinion of them :)
Also gives me better reason to be your love slave...
...;)
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 20, 2013, 03:30:31 PMSo...uhm guys I think it's time to come out to you. Most of the people I'm really close with here know already. But yeah. About a month ago I discovered I'm bisexual. It's not that I'm not attracted to girls, I definitely am, but some things about males attract me too. It's not like I have a crush on a boy or anything, but yeah. I'm not like ashamed, and seems like a lot of NSMers are so I'm not really worried about being judged. And nothing about religion, please--I think God understands me just fine and I feel good about my relationship with him.

I still think I'm "more" straight (if you think of it as a sliding scale thing) but it totally blindsided me, I had no idea until a month ago. I doubt I would ever go so far as to actually do anything with a guy, just because being straight is definitely an easier lifestyle. So yeah that's it. Nobody make a big deal about it, just wanted to get that off my chest.
PROOF THAT SEXUALITY CHANGES IN ORDER FOR AN INDIVIDUAL TO HAVE THE BEST CHANCE TO SLEEP WITH ME?

ME THINKS SO.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

And now it's time for another episode of "goddammit USPS why does it take 2 days to ship from Portland to Seattle they are 3 hours driving distance"

me irl
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 21, 2013, 05:20:19 PMAnd now it's time for another episode of "goddammit USPS why does it take 2 days to ship from Portland to Seattle they are 3 hours driving distance"
Yeah, I know that "I could walk to pick up the package and it might be faster" feeling... :P Their schedules are a bit... odd...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 21, 2013, 04:22:03 PMPROOF THAT SEXUALITY CHANGES IN ORDER FOR AN INDIVIDUAL TO HAVE THE BEST CHANCE TO SLEEP WITH ME?

ME THINKS SO.
In NSM Superlatives, I nominated you for sexiest as well as scariest
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

So I have all these friends who I hang out with like, daily, rite. Well I just heard some of them are going to this concert, of this chick we all always talk about, in March. And... why the fuck did no one tell me about this? I hang out with you assholes daily and you didn't invite me? Ugh. I'm just hurt right now.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 21, 2013, 08:43:44 PMSo I have all these friends who I hang out with like, daily, rite. Well I just heard some of them are going to this concert, of this chick we all always talk about, in March. And... why the fuck did no one tell me about this? I hang out with you assholes daily and you didn't invite me? Ugh. I'm just hurt right now.
PSSSSSSS. ETFROXXXXXXXX. I KNOW A CONCERT YOU SHOULD TOTES GO TO.(I'd totes provide financial assistance)

Meh, kinda miffed myself about concert related things and friends. Bonnaroo is gonna be a bust cuz people are dumb. I need new friends. And not just cuz of things like this. Because almost all of them have major commitment issues to the littlest things. They say they wanna do big things and go places and shit, but when it comes down to it, they're all just a bunch of lazy asshats who'd rather sit around on their computers and play video games than experience the world. I hate standing still. So I'm done letting these asshats keep me from moving forward.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

So that girl I was complaining about earlier just turn a major turn for the worse. She threw a fit when she heard some girl complaining about her, and that girl happened to be in our group project group. So now she decided that she wasn't going to do her share of the project because she didn't want the other girl to "get a good grade for [her] good work". She dissapeared and apparently went in the bathroom and cut herself? I'm trying to feel bad but shes just overreacting and blowing EVERYTHING out of proportion so much that its really hard. Come on, finish the fucking project and stop being a baby.

But I guess something worked out since everyone hates her now and I'm not the only one :P

MaestroUGC

What I'd do:

Demand that she accepts a failing grade since she just walked out on the project. If your teacher has been paying attention they'll most likely acquiesce. If not, sue the school.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

jdsifojisodlhgidfhjifosefijslodfijsepfjsodpg;jsdo;pfs
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

I am insane.

I keep doing the same thing expecting different results.

Well fuck you, Eric. (I guess I talk to myself too)
I like food.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 22, 2013, 01:49:46 PMSo that girl I was complaining about earlier just turn a major turn for the worse. She threw a fit when she heard some girl complaining about her, and that girl happened to be in our group project group. So now she decided that she wasn't going to do her share of the project because she didn't want the other girl to "get a good grade for [her] good work". She dissapeared and apparently went in the bathroom and cut herself? I'm trying to feel bad but shes just overreacting and blowing EVERYTHING out of proportion so much that its really hard. Come on, finish the fucking project and stop being a baby.

But I guess something worked out since everyone hates her now and I'm not the only one :P
Finish your parts of the project and tell the teacher. Hopefully, if your teacher is nice, he/she (???) will:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 22, 2013, 10:48:24 PMmost likely acquiesce. If not, sue the school.

Quote from: shadowkirby on February 22, 2013, 10:55:34 PMI keep doing the same thing expecting different results.
Hrm... well... either you're a scientist or a "modern" human. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

the_last_sheikah

Ugh, my brother and sister are really pissing me off right now.  This is the gist of the conversation I just overheard:

So my little brother was facetiming his girlfriend when my sister's cat jumped up on the bed.  She took a picture of it, put it on twitter with #sassycat.  My sister saw it and was mad that she used her # and picture of her cat, so she yelled at my little brother for it.

Can you name the 4 things in this situation that pissed me off?  Winner gets a prize.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Olimar12345

I hate it when people talk crap about me behind my back, especially when most of it isn't even true.

If you have some problem with me, discuss it with me. Don't go being an asshat and make up crap behind my back.

-____-
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 23, 2013, 08:15:52 AMCan you name the 4 things in this situation that pissed me off?  Winner gets a prize.
I got nothin.