News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

BlackDragonSlayer

THE INTERNET... is back on...

Eh; apparantly, we weren't the only ones affected: when we called Verizon, they said that there was some sort of maintenance. Let's hope it doesn't go out again.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jamaha

Ahhg, damn it. Succeeded in getting a paper cut under a fingernail.

Feels good.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jamaha on February 27, 2013, 12:43:57 PMAhhg, damn it. Succeeded in getting a paper cut under a fingernail.

Feels good.
Rabid pieces of paper are the worst. I know the pain...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

TheZeldaPianist275

Nebbles, whatever pain you are in, know that Jamaha is in roughly 1000000000000+ times more.

Toby

I've only had a paper cut once and it was because I put paper infront of me and refused to leave until I got a paper cut.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on February 27, 2013, 01:48:41 PMMy wisdom teeth are growing in ugh no
My older brother is going to have his wisdom teeth removed soon. I'm next. O_o

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Oh and Nebbles, you're teeth are just coming in?? If you're over 9 I would have thought that was impossible...

You're teeth just coming in..

Nebbles

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on February 27, 2013, 02:49:20 PMOh and Nebbles, you're teeth are just coming in?? If you're over 9 I would have thought that was impossible...

You're teeth just coming in..
Quote from: Nebbles on February 27, 2013, 02:50:04 PM...wisdom teeth? Totally different??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisdom_tooth

Oh boy, Boy... :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

I got my wisdom teeth taken out in June, the day after I came back from a weeklong trip to Oklahoma City. kinda of a bummer...but I got to eat nothing but mac and cheese and potatoes w/gravy for almost 2 weeks!

There was one time, after I woke up, that I just started bawling for no reason...I couldn't feel any pain, I just felt like crying...so I did, with a mouthful of gauze. but other than that, everything felt pretty fine. The annoying part was that, after the surgery, I had to use this weird mouthwash and spray nozzle to rinse out the holes the teeth made. It wasn't altogether bad, so I don't think you should be too afraid.

EDIT: Ninja'd.
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

Ergh, yeah, I'm not looking forward to any of that.

Olimar12345

Erg..I hafta get mine out soon, too. I'm gonna try to wait until the summer, though. Too many trombone performances this semester >.<
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]