Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Winter

Mine are awful, and simply the cause of a 6 month long headache.

MaestroUGC

I had mine removed almost a year ago, I had the surgery in May. Fun stuff.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Roz~

I had mine taken out on a Friday and I had to work on Saturday. Honestly it's not that bad. Sure, it's not fun, but I don't get why people freak out about getting their wisdom teeth removed.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MaestroUGC

It really isn't that bad, inconvenient at most. Plus they give you some decent meds for the pain.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

ETFROXX

Watching a movie with my aunts. They keep farting. -.-

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Toby

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Kman96

Quote from: Saria on March 03, 2013, 02:01:36 PMREMEMBER KMAN96 = KMAN = K-MAN = K-MART = K-FART? GAHAHAHAHAHA.
fits me well. My family has a thing with farting. We love it too much.

Legends go that both my dad and my uncle met my (now deceased) grandma by walking into the room just as she let out a ginormous fart. Ah, family...can't go without a few farts.

So that's where I my mom gets it...
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Saria on March 03, 2013, 02:01:36 PMKMAN96 = KMAN = K-MAN = K-MART = K-FART

This is legitimately one of the most genuinely funny things I've read on this site. I don't know why, but it hits me hard every time I see it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

So I've been really depressed, pissed off, and full of anxiety lately. And today I decided to take a drive. I didn't have a destination or reason. All I knew was I needed to get away. So I just kept driving. When the road ended, I merged onto the highway. When the highway ended, I moved onto the interstate. And then about 3 hours into my getaway, my car broke down. Got towed back to my house.

If it weren't for breaking down, I guarantee I'd still be driving. And some day, I will get out off here for good. I hate this place and everyone in it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 03, 2013, 08:29:26 PMSo I've been really depressed, pissed off, and full of anxiety lately. And today I decided to take a drive. I didn't have a destination or reason. All I knew was I needed to get away. So I just kept driving. When the road ended, I merged onto the highway. When the highway ended, I moved onto the interstate. And then about 3 hours into my getaway, my car broke down. Got towed back to my house.

If it weren't for breaking down, I guarantee I'd still be driving. And some day, I will get out of here for good. I hate this place and everyone in it.
You've just posted my life in a nutshell, sir.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*