The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit0010

My bro took his PS2 and xbox 360 to a farm...and is gonna be there for a year!

I CAN'T PLAY THOSE GAMES FOR A YEAR NOW! WHAAAA TT^TT

Although at least there is more space for my wii and Wii u XD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Pit0010 on March 04, 2013, 12:50:17 AMMy bro took his PS2 and xbox 360 to a farm...and is gonna be there for a year!

I CAN'T PLAY THOSE GAMES FOR A YEAR NOW! WHAAAA TT^TT

Although at least there is more space for my wii and Wii u XD
Noooo!! Not the PS2!! (we still have ours :D)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 03, 2013, 08:29:26 PMSo I've been really depressed, pissed off, and full of anxiety lately. And today I decided to take a drive. I didn't have a destination or reason. All I knew was I needed to get away. So I just kept driving. When the road ended, I merged onto the highway. When the highway ended, I moved onto the interstate. And then about 3 hours into my getaway, my car broke down. Got towed back to my house.

If it weren't for breaking down, I guarantee I'd still be driving. And some day, I will get out off here for good. I hate this place and everyone in it.

Ok Holden Caulfield
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 03, 2013, 08:29:26 PMSo I've been really depressed, pissed off, and full of anxiety lately. And today I decided to take a drive. I didn't have a destination or reason. All I knew was I needed to get away. So I just kept driving. When the road ended, I merged onto the highway. When the highway ended, I moved onto the interstate. And then about 3 hours into my getaway, my car broke down. Got towed back to my house.

If it weren't for breaking down, I guarantee I'd still be driving. And some day, I will get out off here for good. I hate this place and everyone in it.

Is this new?

SuperFireKirby

The broken car? Yes.

The urge to move away? No. I've always planned on leaving Florida. Cuz it sucks here.

But I feel like I've done absolutely nothing with my life. Like I've missed all of life's grand experiences up until this point. And that I'm still just standing motionless, going absolutely nowhere. And everyone around me seems so fucking content with going nowhere. Content with not wanting anything more than sitting around, staying in their shells. I hate it.

I've always told myself I'd live my life so that I wouldn't have any regrets. But I'm fucking 18 years old and I already have regrets of what I could have and should have done. And it's eating me up.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

The best years of your life are still ahead of you. People don't usually look back and say that the restrictive years of elementary, middle, and high school were their fondest memories. I think a better way to look at it is that you're only 18 years old. What were you hoping to have done by now? Assuming you're in school and possibly working, there's not much more that's expected out of a teenager. At least, that's how I've looked at my life-- the first two decades are like boot-camp, and the rest gives freer reigns.

What "grand experiences" have you missed? Prom? Getting a driver's license? Good friends? I'm just trying to think of what you've missed that makes you feel like you've done nothing.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

I'm always thinking about this.

About how I want to get out of this hole they call California (except SLO, I love SLO).

I am always thinking that I can always do more.. that I need to get out of my bubble to really experience life and do the things I want. I tell myself that I don't want to live in some mundane rut where people are blissfully ignorant about doing meaningful things.

I tell myself that the little things are meaningful. THe fact I make someone's day or that a little bit of rain making the hills green makes everything seem fresher.

Just don't let it get to you. Find opportunities to get out of Florida the right way, and eventually doors are opening. If you don't let it get to you and focus your attention on the basic tasks to get you out of Florida, then you might be able get your mind off other problems. Get your plans in order before you just take off.

You have your life ahead of you, so go for it!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: DrP on March 10, 2013, 12:18:55 AMAbout how I want to get out of this hole they call California (except SLO, I love SLO).
;_;

California isn't exactly the best place, but still...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

DrP

So here's my rant story:

Over the past few weeks, we have had residents drawing penises on posters and stuff that we put up. All us RAs had meetings with my residents about this and empower them to fix these issues.

They then broke markers and drew them all over the walls, which prompted me and another RA to remove the furniture from the room.

Now, here's the HUGE deal.

They got my car.... MY FREAKING CAR..

They keyed it. THey drew penises. they wrote faggot. they glued fake plastic trees to my mirrors.

So I talked to my boss, and called the police... they're processing this as a hate crime and destruction of property.

Whoever this little fucker was who did this will be expelled and prosecuted. Whoever did this did not know that they flushed their life down the toilet... all for what they thought is a harmless prank.

And yet, i'm still calm and collected to not show residents that this is getting to my head

/rant

Kman96

Gosh, DrP, that sounds awful...

Don't worry, they'll get them. Was it on the security cameras? It's really only a matter of time. I hope the damage doesn't cost too much to repair.

My sister was an RA last year and had some serious problems with a student, but they eventually kicked him out of the dorm, or something like that. Whatever it was, he was brought to justice.

Everything's gonna be alright, I know it.
Party Hard!
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

Yeah, that's one of the worst stories I've heard on this thread..... :/

I'm so sorry DrP!  RIP to your car  :'(

I'm honestly impressed that you can remain that calm.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: DrP on March 11, 2013, 02:16:34 PMSo here's my rant story:

Over the past few weeks, we have had residents drawing penises on posters and stuff that we put up. All us RAs had meetings with my residents about this and empower them to fix these issues.

They then broke markers and drew them all over the walls, which prompted me and another RA to remove the furniture from the room.

Now, here's the HUGE deal.

They got my car.... MY FREAKING CAR..

They got your car... you got a shotgun...

:P

But, in all seriousness:
Would it help- or even be possible to- if you set up a patrol to search around/in the building in order to deter this sort of crime??

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DrP

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 11, 2013, 02:42:37 PMYeah, that's one of the worst stories I've heard on this thread..... :/

I'm so sorry DrP!  RIP to your car  :'(

I'm honestly impressed that you can remain that calm.
It's not dead.. I just have to take it to a body shop..

and the worst part, it's still basically brand new (I only got it in July)

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 11, 2013, 03:01:06 PMThey got your car... you got a shotgun...

:P

But, in all seriousness:
Would it help- or even be possible to- if you set up a patrol to search around/in the building in order to deter this sort of crime??
I wish, but then again, I have the State of California and their lawyers behind my back if I have to...

FSM-Reapr