News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

I have always dreamed of the moment when I get to America. As I am known for being a big fan of sweets(I'd normally say candy but sweets sounds more elegant), I can't wait to get to a candy store.

I will buy everything.

Bubbles

You dont have Skittles? D:

Honestly I never really had a super favorite candy, and everything was just an extra treat to me. But if you dont have SKITTLES, what do you have?

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Bubbles

Fazer? What about Hershey/Wonka products? (Kisses, Fun dip?)

Dude

I just fucked up making waffles.

I don't know how, but I did.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 13, 2013, 04:24:37 PMThis reminds me, they changed the green Skittles from lime to green apple D:<
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS.

I haven't had Skittles in forever, but this....THIS IS JUST WRONG.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on March 13, 2013, 11:08:25 PMI just fucked up making waffles.

I don't know how, but I did.

I've done that before too D:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MasterProX

So, despite the fact that I got this girl that I like (let's call her Livia) chocolates on Valentine's Day (a friend, let's call her Charlie, convinced me that I should've done something for her), apparently I'm still not a nice person, but instead a creep because "I'm around her too much". "Too much" is just hanging out with her after school for a minute, only because another friend's locker is right next to hers. And this OTHER friend of mine, perhaps his name is Marco, is apparently closer of a friend to her, despite the fact that Livia hates him and that Marco commented today about being able to see up her skirt (actually, let's refer to him as dumbass). Now I feel that I have no one to blame but myself.

I feel unwanted.

Jamaha

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MasterProX on March 14, 2013, 02:08:28 AMI feel unwanted.
I relish being alone.
Spoiler

With the exception being close friends, the few I have, and my family.
[close]

But since you aren't like me, I presume, I feel sorry for you. :( Some people in this world just lack common sense.

Quote from: Jamaha on March 14, 2013, 02:49:50 AMThey're shutting down Google Reader!

NO!
Oh noes!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 13, 2013, 04:35:03 PMFazer? What about Hershey/Wonka products? (Kisses, Fun dip?)
No, no and no.

Also I've always wanted to taste American Coke. I heard it tastes different than the Finnish one.

Clanker37

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 14, 2013, 07:13:33 AMNo, no and no.

Also I've always wanted to taste American Coke. I heard it tastes different than the Finnish one.
What? D: You're deprived, you poor soul! How do you live?

But none of you other counties have Tim Tams or Vegemite :3