The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Mashi

European Coca Cola is better than American Coca Cola, but that's just me.  The difference isn't really too major though, but I'll be sure to treat you to some when you visit NY!!!

Bubbles

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 14, 2013, 07:13:33 AMNo, no and no.

Also I've always wanted to taste American Coke. I heard it tastes different than the Finnish one.
How can you be a fan of sweets when you dont even HAVE any? D:

And whenever I think of Coke outside of the US I think of that brand (I think its either British or South American?) called Beverly.

Dont try it.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 14, 2013, 02:34:10 PMHow can you be a fan of sweets when you dont even HAVE any? D:
We do. And some good sweets we have.
If you ever see these in airports:

buy them. A lot. Best candy there is.

blueflower999

Somehow I'm not convinced that you're the one to be judging what the best candy ever is.  ::)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

I didnt think that was an actual candy, just a saying or phrase XD I remember that flavor from those Every-flavor jelly beans (I cant remember if they were the Harry Potter ones or not) and it was gross. Not to mention the bean was a beige with green and red flecks, which is extremely appetizing -.-

But seriously Fun Dip is amazing. Im a sucker for things in the powdered-sugar group like Pixy stix and Baby Bottle Pops

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on March 14, 2013, 02:24:48 PMEuropean Coca Cola is better than American Coca Cola, but that's just me.  The difference isn't really too major though, but I'll be sure to treat you to some when you visit NY!!!
No Coca Cola is better.
Spoiler

Yes, I just don't like soda. :P
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

A while ago Jelly Belly came out with the "death bag"-- identical pieces had different flavors.  White could be coconut or baby wipe, green could be juicy fruit or booger, etc.

I never invested.

Ruto

In all the other countries I've been to, Coke has sugar in it, not high fructose corn syrup. Yahhh there's a taste difference.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 14, 2013, 03:31:21 PMA while ago Jelly Belly came out with the "death bag"-- identical pieces had different flavors.  White could be coconut or baby wipe, green could be juicy fruit or booger, etc.

I never invested.

...baby wipe?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

Real sugar soda is a huuuuge difference.  Mexican fanta is the bestttttttttt

me irl
[close]

Sir Dino

my "h" button is malfunctioning... It doesn't show up all te time -.-

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Nebbles

Got treated like crap again at my gaming club by an asshole for being a girl. Hooray! I love sexism!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel