News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Nebbles on March 17, 2013, 07:16:24 PMMy memory card is still missing arrgh

I will be quite disappointed if you don't find it.   :(

The Wind Waker must be completed!

Nebbles

It does... and I wanted to finish XD at one point too...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

Biochemistry test tomorrow and I have no idea what's going on.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MasterProX

This biology project my teacher assigned on Friday is actually pretty hard, considering how simple it seemed at first.

How would I convince a "typical stupid, ignorant, Wal-Mart-shopping American" to save more electricity because it's bad for the environment?

Bubbles

I love how it specifies Wal-mart XD

Ummmm say something like "Enough electricity use will hurt the environment. Trees are part of the environment. Trees give you air. Without air, you cannot breathe. If you cant breathe you cant stay concious long enough to watch even one episode of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Extreme Couponing, or The Real Housewives of asdfghjkl; . Imo if the person is ignorant enough you could just dress fancy and use big words and theyll do anything for you.

and how is that biology

SuperFireKirby

Well, since your target audience is a "stupid, ignorant" person, you've basically been greenlit to use 5th grade level writing. Seems like an easy project.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Coal mining is bad for the environment, what can I say...not to mention all the stuff that's made from burning the coal. I think Americans still use mostly coal to generate electricity?

I read somewhere that people still die from coal mining accidents, etc. Look more into coal mining before getting into what happens when you burn a ton of coal. Somehow convincing Americans that humans don't have any impact on the environment and how everything isn't "made for people" is the real challenge here. I had some moron actually believe the EPA was purposely trying to slow the US economy and screw everyone over by not letting mining companies into the Alaskan wilderness.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: MasterProX on March 17, 2013, 08:54:30 PM"typical stupid, ignorant, Wal-Mart-shopping American"
Why didn't your teacher just say "typical"?

America haters. Wherever you go. They are there.

Kman96

Quote from: Ruto on March 17, 2013, 09:38:05 PMI read somewhere that people still die from coal mining accidents, etc. Look more into coal mining before getting into what happens when you burn a ton of coal. Somehow convincing Americans that humans don't have any impact on the environment and how everything isn't "made for people" is the real challenge here. I had some moron actually believe the EPA was purposely trying to slow the US economy and screw everyone over by not letting mining companies into the Alaskan wilderness.
that's kind of true...we have like a bajillion coal mines out there, but we aren't allowed to use any of them...
Party Hard!
[close]

Jamaha

Damn, six hours of teaching today. Wasn't this supposed to be a part-time job.

I'm really not used to speaking this much.

Bubbles

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 18, 2013, 07:13:11 AMWhy didn't your teacher just say "typical"?

America haters. Wherever you go. They are there.
wait i thought he lives in america

Waddle Bro

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

I never recovered yet from when I was sick way back on my birthday :/ this probably isnt good