The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

So the next part of the assignment requires me to help these "Wal-Mart shoppers" save electricity, now that I've "convinced" them that they're harming the environment.

What do you guys think are the easiest ways to save electricity, something "even the Kardashians could do"?

spitllama

Turn off the lights when you leave the room
Don't leave doors standing open
Use sunlight from windows instead of electric lighting when possible
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Well, since your target has now changed to persons with similar qualities to that of the Kardashians, stupid and rich, you can now rightfully assume they have millions of dollars to spend freely. Therefore, suggest they have a small solar powerplant built in their backyard. Also, buy those spirally light bulbs. And quit using the god damn hairdryer so much.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Lose weight so you don't have to run the air conditioner nonstop

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Hrm... I tried about a dozen times earlier today, but I couldn't access NSM (both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome said that there was a connectivity problem with the host's server). Then again, that probably saved me a few hours in the day. D:

:P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 19, 2013, 10:28:05 PMHrm... I tried about a dozen times earlier today, but I couldn't access NSM (both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome said that there was a connectivity problem with the host's server). Then again, that probably saved me a few hours in the day. D:

:P
Same.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Random downtime according to JaMaHa. I was freaking out too.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MasterProX

Of course, the random downtime happens just as I try to check here for answers to my questions. Well, I finished the project, and most of what I wrote, you guys suggested...

Watch as I still get a C on this.

Waddle Bro

I'm having troubles of writing an essay from the book Roverandom.

T_T

Ruto

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 20, 2013, 08:58:09 AMI'm having troubles of writing an essay from the book Roverandom.

T_T

Ohh that sounds familiar XD

Today in class, I found something sticky in my hair. It looked like candy...and it had been there for at least a few hours D: I ended up pulling out some of my hair to get it out. DDDDDD:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

Guess who's sick!

God damnit I had plans later.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Roz~

I've been sick for 2 weeks now. u__u
Also wtf people getting mad at me because I'm not going to some reunion thing 'cause I have a bunch of homework to do. I'm sorry if I think my grades are important. Geez people get mad for nothing these days.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.