News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on March 20, 2013, 10:08:04 AMToday in class, I found something sticky in my hair. It looked like candy...and it had been there for at least a few hours D: I ended up pulling out some of my hair to get it out. DDDDDD:
Sleep-eating taffy again?

me irl
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

I'm trying to crank out an ENTIRE precalc course in the remaining 2.5 months of the school year.

Guys help I don't know what to do ahhhhh

Bubbles

My mom is going through this phase (god I hope its a phase) where she thinks my diet isn't healthy enough. Not really so much as getting fatter, but malnutrition-wise. Of course I don't think so, and normally I wouldn't care, but shes forcing me to eat carrots and celery for lunch instead of my usual chicken fingers DDD:

*cant tell if being spoiled or not*

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

But chicken fingers are from the school cafeteria while carrots are from home, and she can check online whenever I buy something :<

Ninja'd: I know but....CHICKEN FINGERS

Roz~

Both are delicious. You should ask your mom if it's okay for you to buy chicken fingers if you also eat carrots.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Bubbles

I tried that already. Shes probably denying me because that's literally all I eat, even when we go out to restaurants XD

BlackDragonSlayer

I have a solution: Refuse to eat anything but calamari.

Om-nom-nom-nom; doesn't THAT look absolutely amazing? Don't listen to me.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

I had Calamari once. It was absolutely amazing. I love it. Fried Squid/octopus is incredibly more delicious than it sounds.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

I only like the ringlets (not the tentacles) and they have to be sooper deep fried. When they're only slightly fried they taste rubbery and it grosses me out.

But where can you even find decent calamari besides a fancy restaurant XD

Ruto

^I find that only azns make calamari right -.- about half the places I go to have it as an appetizer.

I want sweet potatoes all of a sudden -.- So much better than carrots and pretty close to the same amount of vitamin A. Also you can microwave it.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

omg yes sweet potatoes are delicious
there are even ways to make really tasty mashed ones using nothing but microwave

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Speaking of food, guess who's had food poisoning for the past 3 days? It's me.

AND GUESS WHERE THE HELL I GOT IT FROM. MOTHER FUCKING MOE'S. My own place of work made extremely sick. I was up until 6 am yesterday morning because the pain was so bad.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 21, 2013, 11:01:28 AMAND GUESS WHERE THE HELL I GOT IT FROM. MOTHER FUCKING MOE'S. My own place of work made extremely sick. I was up until 6 am yesterday morning because the pain was so bad.
Sue them. Sue them good. :K

But, in a more serious tone, I hope you feel better. :'(
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber