News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryOak

I'm having nervous moments because the girl I mentioned in relationships topic couple of months ago is on the verge of confessing >__>. I've thought about things and I really think that I'm not capable of having a girlfriend right now. But the thought about rejecting her makes me feel so bad. It's impossible to tell how she would react and lot of her friends are also my good friends and they would probably think I'm a complete ass asdfgghh fucking shit why can't I be a normal human being and be happy if there's someone nice and pretty who likes you BUT NO I have to be like this and not be happy but nervous as hell instead and already feeling bad although nothing has happened ffffff.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

GaryOak

Because I don't feel like I could be a good boyfriend to anyone now. She's a really social type who wants to hang out with everyone A LOT. Then again I'm the kind of guy who needs a lot of time to be alone. I'm not sure would she understand if I continuously said that "I don't want to hang out right now". She'd probably begin to think that I don't like her and I'm avoiding her? I'm not really that unsocial by nature but I have issues which usually make me really uncomfortable in social situations (it doesn't matter if it's friends or total strangers). I'm always very tense and I only relax when I'm alone. I have told her about this so I wonder why she even likes me.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

MaestroUGC

If she likes you in spite of all of that, then at least talk to her about it, don't just shoot her down with no explanation.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Roz~

I decided to order food today. It took an hour and a half for me to get it. It was cold. And yes, I still had to pay for it. =_______=
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

So, for ethics, my professor gave us a paper. I was under the impression that it was due tomorrow, because it says due on 4/24 ON THE FUCKING ASSIGNMENT. Turns out, it was due yesterday and dropbox has closed. I'm going to email to him and hope he accepts it. But if he doesn't I'M GONNA PUT UP A FUCKING SHIT STORM OF A ARGUMENT.

Because without this paper, I could ace the final and would still have to retake the class. I am not retaking this class.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MasterProX

So the girl who sits next to me in orchestra has completely HATED me for the past school year, and since I found out that my friend Jade was friends with her too, I had Jade ask her why she hated me.

Me: Did you ask her yet?
Jade: yeah
Me: What did she say?
Jade: "I don't know"
Jade: sorry broski

...what do I do wrong to people to deserve this?

ETFROXX

Had a math test today, totally fucking tanked it. I feel like I get this shit until I have to sit down and take a fucking test.

Also, I really need to stop absent mindedly putting down my mother's number on shit. I e-mailed about an apartment I wanted to look at and accidentally put down my mother's number. That's not as bad as the time my friend Megan and I got pulled over and I gave the police officer my own number INSTEAD of my mom's. -.-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 24, 2013, 08:42:12 AMHad a math test today, totally fucking tanked it. I feel like I get this shit until I have to sit down and take a fucking test.
In the same boat. Have to take the course again. fack.

Oh, my professor accepted my paper without any issues, thank god. He's a pretty cool guy, so I'm not all that surprised.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

I have to babysit all day tomorrow, and they changed the times so now its 1-10+

I just want to sleep -.-

blueflower999

And remember, it's the day you're supposed to catch up to me.  ;)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ETFROXX

I'm really stressed and I feel sick and it's getting bad I think I might throw up

Nebbles

I'm having a really hard time finding tights for a cosplay, and I found them, but I don't know how reliable the site is, but I'm tempted to try fate and order them anyway...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Ehhhh, if the site seems sketchy, giving them a credit card number is a really bad idea.

Nebbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 27, 2013, 06:08:24 PMEhhhh, if the site seems sketchy, giving them a credit card number is a really bad idea.

Yeah, the site derped out when I went to checkout, and I can't find any other tights that I like enough... my mom said painting tights is difficult, but it might be better than finding nothing at all...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel