The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Good lord the Call of Duty fanbase is starting to annoy me.

Roz~

Only just starting? =P

Edit: Well as I was typing this post my friend told me that her brother is going to die soon. The guy has a 2 years old son, and he's pretty young too... not even 30 years old yet. Fucking cancer... I hope someone finds a cure for that terrible disease.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

people donating millions to rainforests, fuckers

cancer cure >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fucking water trees

blueflower999

Everyone thinks that 99% of the world's oxygen comes from the rainforest. Not even close. Plankton, anyone?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

Yup yup. Phytoplankton is the #1 source of the planet's oxygen.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 28, 2013, 09:09:33 AMpeople donating millions to rainforests, fuckers

BURN THE FORESTS-WITHOUT THEM THERE IS NO SLENDERMAN/paranoid
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 28, 2013, 09:09:33 AMpeople donating millions to rainforests, fuckers

People are gullible: they listen to all the ecobabble (would this be the correct term?) and think that they just HAVE TO do something. They'd rather save trees than their fellow humans.

I mean, we DO have to preserve our environment... but that should come with common sense!!!

Quote from: blueflower999 on April 28, 2013, 10:15:12 AMEveryone thinks that 99% of the world's oxygen comes from the rainforest. Not even close. Plankton, anyone?
Spoiler
[close]

Not taking into account the fact that he's a zooplankton.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Stop posting stupid pictures as responses to comments -.-
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Er, the environment is pretty important too. It kind of, I dunno, sustains the planet life by keeping the air clean? I know human life is important as well, but we can't have human lives to save if the planet's a filthy, polluted mess because we'd die without proper clean air and water.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 28, 2013, 01:10:52 PMStop posting stupid pictures as responses to comments -.-
Would you rather I post videos?

Quote from: Nebbles on April 28, 2013, 01:21:59 PMEr, the environment is pretty important too. It kind of, I dunno, sustains the planet life by keeping the air clean? I know human life is important as well, but we can't have human lives to save if the planet's a filthy, polluted mess because we'd die without proper clean air and water.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 28, 2013, 01:00:23 PMI mean, we DO have to preserve our environment... but that should come with common sense!!!
Peoples' actions everyday should help reduce the strain of the human population on the environment (e.g. don't litter, use forms of transportation other than cars); there are things that are out of their control, however (such as the development of cleaner, more efficient fuels, or overfishing in certain locations).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 28, 2013, 05:25:55 PMsuch as the development of cleaner, more efficient fuels, or overfishing in certain locations
Yep. Humans are not capable of these things. Unless by some divine right bestowed by God allows them the capability to change the world for the better, all they can really do is recycle and use curly lightbulbs(two things which don't help the world pretty much AT ALL).

That was sarcasm, by the way.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 28, 2013, 06:45:22 PMYep. Humans are not capable of these things. Unless by some divine right bestowed by God allows them the capability to change the world for the better, all they can really do is recycle and use curly lightbulbs(two things which don't help the world pretty much AT ALL).

That was sarcasm, by the way.
I have an odd feeling you don't know what I was actually intended to say by that (then again, most people don't anyway).

The average person does not develop new ways of using energy (such as improved solar or wind energy). Your sarcasm would make sense (and be rather hilarious) if I were referring to such people who do develop technology of that category. ::)
Littering and fuel-efficient transportation are two things that can help the environment (the second one especially, such as reducing smog in big cities; that is, if everybody used a different method of transportation :P :P), at least in local areas.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

I have to write an outline for my paper on Confucianism, and all my resources are so confusing. When they aren't using ridiculously big words one after another, they're spelling them wrong or using improper grammar >.> How am I supposed to write a good paper when the author of the book doesn't know how to make sentences?

Not to mention of the three books and two internet articles I've used, I still really have no idea what Confucianism is

Mashi

I could help you out with it if you need some, Bubbles7689.  What's the outline about?

Bubbles

The thesis statement: Confucianism was the basis of Chinese political and social order because it showed the importance of family, included morals in politics, and taught basic morals like truthfulness. (taken off wiki answers :P)

Really I just need to know what Confucianism even is, since everything I've read seems to have just danced around that subject. Everything talks about its morals and order, but nothing explains them. I cant tell if its actually the books or I'm just bad at researching