News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Roz~

Can anyone tell since when "I don't want to go to that party" = "I don't want to see you". I swear I'm surrounded by idiots.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

^His parent's pizza place. Which, by the way, sucks because they won't make deliveries to Florida.

OH, so the busiest day of year at Moe's is Cinco Da Mayo, or Cinco De Moe's, depending on whether you've sold your soul to the lord of burritos

AND GUESS WHO'S WORKING A 12 HOUR SHIFT? I swear, it is going to be the worst day of my life.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

I was reading all kinds of Minecraft shiz, when I randomly came across this
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/bespinben/

Then I started getting all these feels how much I miss him ;_;

Kman96

had a dream last night (this morning) that my house was overrun by zombies...*shiver* I didn't like it.
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

on break and about to start my second shift. Today is sucking just as much as I imagined it would. FACK.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Have two papers to write... luckily, one is almost done... but why do I procrastinate so much ;_;
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

Had a dream in which I thought I was pregnant and I kept telling my bf I thought it was a boy because I had a sudden love for the colour blue.

Scary. As. Fuck.

Also, still living in a motel. And I miss the dorms and the people. Fml.

Bubbles

I ordered shrimp at the restaurant I went to tonight, and the intestines werent cleaned out. The problem was that I didn't notice it until I ate a few.

I had shrimp poop for dinner

Nebbles

I really suck at writing book reports hahahaha wow why do i suck so much hahahha
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

So about 2 hours into my 2nd shift, our drains flooded and stunk up the whole back of the restaurant. Besides that, it wasn't too terrible though. In fact, I was feeling pretty damn good until about five minutes ago, when an extremely negative wave, due to a thought, hit me and now I feel really sick. And now I can't get this thought out of my head and it's really messing me up.

Some of my co-workers invited me to come with them to a club on the beach and get "fucked up".  I think I might take them up on the first part of that offer. I seriously need to get this negativity out of my system.

SlowPokemon

This is the worst day. I have had. In a very long time. Not just for myself, but for my family and especially my dad.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but please pray for me TheZeldaPianist. XD ahhh this night sucks
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 05, 2013, 05:58:56 PMI ordered shrimp at the restaurant I went to tonight, and the intestines werent cleaned out. The problem was that I didn't notice it until I ate a few.

I had shrimp poop for dinner

This is hysterical.  Not sure why that made me laugh so hard.

Quote from: Nebbles on May 05, 2013, 06:05:33 PMI really suck at writing book reports hahahaha wow why do i suck so much hahahha

You can do it Nebbles!  Ask one of us for help!

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 05, 2013, 08:49:31 PMSo about 2 hours into my 2nd shift, our drains flooded and stunk up the whole back of the restaurant. Besides that, it wasn't too terrible though. In fact, I was feeling pretty  @#!*%  good until about five minutes ago, when an extremely negative wave, due to a thought, hit me and now I feel really sick. And now I can't get this thought out of my head and it's really messing me up.

Some of my co-workers invited me to come with them to a club on the beach and get " @#!*%  up".  I think I might take them up on the first part of that offer. I seriously need to get this negativity out of my system.

I'm sorry SFK. :(  Try to think about something else, like Bubbles eating shrimp poop.  That put me in a good mood.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2013, 06:53:20 PMThis is the worst day. I have had. In a very long time. Not just for myself, but for my family and especially my dad.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but please pray for me TheZeldaPianist. XD ahhh this night sucks

....What?  You're talking to me? :P  Will do.

.....Actually, I had a pretty lousy day too. :/