The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 11, 2013, 01:36:45 PMIts not that I dont want people to see them, its just that I dont want someone to see it that they can then talk to me about it in person the next day

Ah yeah understandable. I have an artistic friend and she's exactly the same way.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 11, 2013, 01:56:02 PMAh yeah understandable. I have an artistic friend and she's exactly the same way.
I read autistic for some reason XD

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jamaha

Hooray, computer has crashed four times today. I'm assuming it's the SSD as the computer is unable to boot for a while after the crash. The drive appears again after a while but I need to set it as the 1st drive from BIOS again and again.

Guess it's time to go shopping for a new drive.

Nebbles

I hate allergy season. My ears keep getting clogged and it's so irritating...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on May 12, 2013, 01:41:56 PMI hate allergy season. My nose keep getting clogged and it's so irritating...
Yes, I know.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Jamaha on May 12, 2013, 01:34:36 PMHooray, computer has crashed four times today. I'm assuming it's the SSD as the computer is unable to boot for a while after the crash. The drive appears again after a while but I need to set it as the 1st drive from BIOS again and again.

Guess it's time to go shopping for a new drive.
What brand SSD is it?  You pretty much should only be buying Intel as they're vastly superior in speed and reliability :P  Easily worth the premium.

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Crucial m4.

Though it seems to work fine now. Maybe there's just an issue with the connection or something.

EDIT: Never mind, there it goes again. It's interesting to see all the programs on C: drive fail while the ones on D: work fine. Of course as Windows is on C: as well...

GaryOak

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 13, 2013, 04:38:57 AMthis is creepy
I was talking about my own allergy season problems. Your thoughts are never safe.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

I always end up starting a new page on a topic when I'm agreeing with someone, or something else that depends completely on what the last person said.
Apparently this happens to BDS too.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Roz~

So I applied for a job in the city, and they said I could go and see what the job looks like. The owners were jerks and it was pretty much a terrible experience. Guess I need to continue job-hunting... meh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Bubbles

So the "amazing hotel that has an indoor AND outdoor pool" turned out to be a motel that smells like a petting zoo and may have lice. The pool is indoor/outdoor because it literally just has a garage door that closes down on half of the pool.

im such a spoiled shit

spitllama

Cancelled flight. Stuck in San Fran. *sigh*
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012