News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Every time I feel like complete shit and take my temperature, it comes up at exactly 98.6. Every time. My own body mocks me.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

spitllama

Got pulled over for the first time. Scary as shiiiit.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

Game of Thrones Episode 9
I kinda wanted to break my phone after I finished this episode. That was horrifying.

Basically, this was my initial reaction:
[close]
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jamaha

Game of Thrones S3E9
Ah, the joys of having read the books. I've been watching this season with my two friends but unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts, we couldn't watch this episode together. What a shame.
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Guyz, I'm scared. I'm actually addicted to a video game again.

BUT PERSONA 4 IS SO GOOD. Seriously, I think it's only second to Dark Cloud 2 as my favorite PS2 game. And I'm only, like, 14 hours in(which, like Dark Cloud 2, isn't very much compared to time it takes to beat)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 04, 2013, 11:38:40 PMBUT PERSONA 4 IS SO GOOD. Seriously, I think it's only second to Dark Cloud 2 as my favorite PS2 game. And I'm only, like, 14 hours in(which, like Dark Cloud 2, isn't very much compared to time it takes to beat)
YOU SAYIN I LIKE DUDES?!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Waddle Bro

My new neighbours are starting to turn me into a racist. -_-

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 04, 2013, 11:38:40 PMBUT PERSONA 4 IS SO GOOD. Seriously, I think it's only second to Dark Cloud 2 as my favorite PS2 game. And I'm only, like, 14 hours in(which, like Dark Cloud 2, isn't very much compared to time it takes to beat)
DARK CLOUD IS SUCH A GOOD GAME THAT IT'S NOT ONLY MY FAVOURITE PS2 GAME, BUT ALSO THE #2 AND #3. GEEZ SFK, DON'T YOU HAVE ANY TASTE OVER GAMES?

SuperFireKirby

WELL SORRY MISTER BUT DARK CLOUD 2 ISN'T ONLY MY FAVORITE PS2 GAME, BUT ALSO MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME, EVER. MY SECOND FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME IS DARK CHRONICLE. MY THIRD FAVORITE IS ダーククロニクル.

K-NiGhT

What's the difference between Dark Chronicle and ダーククロニクル
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

Probably the Japanese version of Dark Chronicle?

Also, didn't Level-5 make Dark Cloud?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

Yes. And they really need to stop making those silly(and fantastic) Layton games and finally make Dark Cloud 3.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 07, 2013, 10:06:36 AMWhat's the difference between Dark Chronicle and ダーククロニクル
The joke is that all three are the same game, just with different names(ダーククロニクル in Japan, Dark Chronicle in Europe, but because of copyright issues they had to call it Dark Cloud 2 in America)

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*