News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 07, 2013, 10:57:32 AMsilly(and fantastic) Layton games

YOU'RE LUCKY YOU SAID FANTASTIC PUNK

No, actually, one of the only reasons I would buy a PlayStation is for Dark Cloud 2.

But you're in luck, SFK, the upcoming Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies (to be released in the US in 2014) is allegedly the final Professor Layton game. Maybe then they'll change to DC3.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on June 07, 2013, 07:55:39 AMDARK CLOUD IS SUCH A GOOD GAME THAT IT'S NOT ONLY MY FAVOURITE PS2 GAME, BUT ALSO THE #2 AND #3. GEEZ SFK, DON'T YOU HAVE ANY TASTE OVER GAMES?
NO YOU'RE NOT ME I'D NEVER SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT EVER!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ricky

Bubbles

the entire south jersey is sold out of animal crossing. i cant believe this.

I ordered it online but unless it comes by Friday I won't have it for two weeks

SlowPokemon

I don't understand why you didn't just download it if you couldn't find it. Plus no tax is nice.

Bubbles

I have to have a physical copy. I literally think I would have a nervous breakdown if I didn't. I'm a freak :P

SlowPokemon

Mmm not a complete freak. Some games, Professor Layton for instance, I would need a physical copy. However, with a game like Animal Crossing, I enjoy having it permanently on my system.

TheZeldaPianist275

....and then your 3DS breaks.  I understand AC is a bit of an exception, but I'm with Bubbles.  I'll go with a physical copy whenever I can.

SlowPokemon

Yeah, I actually take good care of my 3DS so I don't see that happening. In the eleven years I've had handheld consoles, I've never so much as scratched one. Even my old GBA is in perfect condition.

KefkaticFanatic

Accidents + hidden defects are always a possibility.  And with Nintendo's shitty digital distribution implementation it's especially risky.  But in most cases yea you're probably ok.. Though there is also the whole null resale value deal.

me irl
[close]

blueflower999

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on June 10, 2013, 03:39:37 PMthe entire south jersey is sold out of animal crossing. i cant believe this.

I ordered it online but unless it comes by Friday I won't have it for two weeks
If your order comes so soon, I will be pretty mad XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

KefkaticFanatic

Yea, a shame Nintendo always releases on Sunday.. Otherwise Amazon release date delivery would be the solution.

me irl
[close]

Bubbles

I paid for better shipping, so it better come by Friday

Jub3r7

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 10, 2013, 04:07:17 PM....and then your 3DS breaks.  I understand AC is a bit of an exception, but I'm with Bubbles.  I'll go with a physical copy whenever I can.
SD Card, can be easy to lose but it's always in my 3ds so

But yeah I think I want a physical copy.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]