The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

This is a shitty crappy day for ETF, guys...

I'll be less vague later.

Ruto

Is there something I can do to my older sister to make her less stupid and annoying?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

The only option you have is the sweet release of death.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

MaestroUGC

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

MaestroUGC

ETFROXX

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 20, 2013, 05:44:41 PMThis is a shitty crappy day for ETF, guys...

I'll be less vague later.

OKAY LESS VAGUE TIME.

Also sorry I haven't posted lately. I only had my phone which was annoying. But I have wireless again!

OKAY SO.

I love my boyfriend. K. But he is pretty much the only friend I have, irl. We have a group of friends but I'm not that close to them. I realized it's my fault because I never text or call them or anything. So I texted them all. NONE WERE TEXTING ME BACK AND IT WAS MAKING ME SICK. I felt like I had fucked things up for good. Started crying because my boyfriends my only friend. Asking through tears why I'm such a failure.

Yeah I had a bad bipolar episode.

ANYWAY.

It was just all making me incredibly sick in my stomach. The friend I was texting most did get back to me and we're gonna try to hang out this weekend. Hopefully I can remedy the situation and have irl friends.

Ruto

About my sister being an idiot:

She's thrown out about a dozen trash bags full of stuff from here. She insists she didn't throw out anything valuable but I don't believe anything she says. There's a set of house keys missing and I've had to recover quite a few of my things from the bags she said that didn't have my things in it. Maybe I'm overreacting -.-

Also her screaming angry texts to me from earlier today. I went out early to drop off Saria at school, then to record a video of a string quartet for some money. Obviously I had to silence my phone while filming and I only checked it when they took a break.

Ad hominem:

Earlier that day, she said she was taking off work to meet the landlord who was visiting. She didn't end up doing it since she decided to go to the laundromat instead. Fat sis ended up meeting up with him and old sis started screaming at her to for forgetting to mention a few things to him (that she said she would do).

TheZeldaPianist275

That's really unfortunate.  I'm sorry Ruto  :'( In situations like these, it's often helpful to figure out exactly what is going on in the offender's life.  Tbh this sounds like her response to a major disappointment.  I'd say the best thing you can do is figure out if something's wrong, then proceed from there based on what it is.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

I say just wait for the sweet release of death.

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 21, 2013, 08:55:11 PMMaybe she's just a super angry person
Yeah I think she's always been like that. I remember some arguments we had as kids? She was never really violent but screamed at everyone all the time.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 21, 2013, 09:22:57 PMI say just wait for the sweet release of death.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 20, 2013, 07:27:06 PMMaestro, eat a Snickers.

KefkaticFanatic

Normally I would keep pushing to try and explain things and reason with her but honestly she doesn't seem that receptive to either of us.... -.-

me irl
[close]