News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

I hate Mozilla Firefox throwing all these retarded ads on random words... >:( (All my friends tried to convince me it was the best)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Zunawe

Chrome has Adblock. Really, I just prefer Chrome because it's simpler. There's a back and forward button, refresh, home, and menu. Tabs can be easily manipulated, and you can search by using the address bar. Also, there's a Pin Tab feature that lets you keep tabs open even after closing and reopening it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Firefox is the best for me personally, and I've never seen "ads on random words," whatever that means. Chrome is also a very good choice. Pretty much as long as you aren't using Internet Explorer.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Chrome and Firefox are both great. I personally prefer FireFox those. Not sure what you mean by "ads on random words", but I've never experienced it in 6-7 years of using FF.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

It's a virus.

google how to fix it, it's pretty simple

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, sounds kinda like adware, now that I think about it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

It's adware or one of those sketch websites that advertises using that...
Either way not a browser issue.

me irl
[close]

Zunawe

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 15, 2013, 03:50:45 PMone of those sketch websites that advertises using that...
This is what I'm thinking it is. They highlight random words like they're links and when you mouse over them they show a usually slightly related ad.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 15, 2013, 12:58:21 PMChrome and Firefox are both great. I personally prefer FireFox those. Not sure what you mean by "ads on random words", but I've never experienced it in 6-7 years of using FF.
ive never seen it in 7 years of using final fantasy

FSM-Reapr

DuckTales Remastered won't come on 3DS.

FUCK THIS WORLD

SuperFireKirby

First round of college payments complete. Bank account feeling empty inside.

EFitTrainr

How the hell does one person make such an impact on me.
I like food.

SuperFireKirby

EFitTrainr

Both at the same time, man. It's pretty crazy.
I like food.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.