News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

You know what I hate? When people delete PERFECTLY GOOD SCHOLARLY DISCUSSIONS about vampires and gay werewolves. RIGHT SHADOWKIRBY?

RIGHT?!?!?!?

I'M WAITING FOR AN APOLOGY.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 18, 2013, 10:03:41 AMFirst round of college payments complete. Bank account feeling empty inside.
I'm anxiously awaiting the first round of student loan payments to be made....

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 19, 2013, 10:19:57 PMYou know what I hate? When people delete PERFECTLY GOOD SCHOLARLY DISCUSSIONS about vampires and gay werewolves. RIGHT SHADOWKIRBY?

RIGHT?!?!?!?

I'M WAITING FOR AN APOLOGY.

Me too.

EFitTrainr

sorry about disappearing for so long, guys.
I've been dealing with some difficult crap, and the two people who were supposed to be there and support me haven't talked to me in forever. (Kelsey and Kelsey.)
I like food.

SuperFireKirby

Probably the had best week and a half of my life. Currently in rock bottom depression. Why the fuck can't things be simple at some of the time. Not ALL the time, because life would be boring then. But to have something just work out without having to jump through god damn hoops would be pretty fucking nice for once.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

My neighbors are subtle assholes.

For a week or so they've been parking their pickup in the front of the house so that it takes up both their space AND the space where I usually park. 'Oh we have to leave room for the rv'. Yes, the neighbors had one there, but they left plenty of fucking room for them. They did not need 50 feet of space.

My neighbors act all super sweet and are like 'omg we just wanna help' then do subtle asshole things like that. When we first moved in and didn't have trash set up yet we put one trash bag in their trash can ONE TIME because they had nothing in it and it was almost trash day. Those anal fuckers took our trash bag out of their trash can and sat it by our door. Who the fuck does that. God I hate these assholes.

spitllama

Uh, you should probably ask people for permission before putting trash in their bin.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Would at least have been proper procedure |D idk if they were right to take it out and put it in front of your door though
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Yeah, you generally don't put your trash in other peoples' bins, should they have out on your front door?

Probably not, but they had every right to take it out of their can.

Stupid and petty? Sure, but hey, they were within their rights.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ETFROXX

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Well I'm not going to lie and say you're totally in the right.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

I'm not saying I am in the fucking right.

This was my first time in my own house I didn't fucking know. You're suppose to support me not say 'oh well they WERE in their right'

They're also in their right to park out front and take up the space they want why don't you defend them for that.

Dude

Don't worry ETF, I still love you. That's all that should matter anyway!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 30, 2013, 04:37:58 PMI'm not saying I am in the fucking right.

This was my first time in my own house I didn't fucking know. You're suppose to support me not say 'oh well they WERE in their right'

They're also in their right to park out front and take up the space they want why don't you defend them for that.
Here's what I'll say about the subject: They're not good neighbors, but there are much worse people you could have for neighbors.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber