News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

For once, BDS has a really good point in one of his posts.

He's all grown up ;-;

Ruto

@ETF

Isn't there something big and annoying you can use as a placeholder for your car? Something like those inflatable circus tents. Or a sign.

@SFK

What?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Heyyyy D: that might work

They just fake giant birds near the airport in Hong Kong to stop pigeons from making nests near it. Maybe a plastic cat or dog could work if it looks real enough from a distance.

spitllama

Uuuugh. Had a bit of a confrontation with a server this afternoon who tipped me out like... 4 percent. Nothing more awkward than trying to assertively convince someone that you deserve more money.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

TheZeldaPianist275

Well.  My Wii is broken; disc drive isn't reading anything.  The warranty's long since expired, so I'm being charged $75 to get it repaired.

....yeah, I'm really sad and frustrated.  I've never had any other home console, so I have like no backup.  It will be missed while it is being repaired.

Bubbles

Woah woah all of a sudden I'm apparently a rebellious teenager according to my parents. When did this happen

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

I left my 3ds charger at my house, so until Sunday I'm limited with my play time which means I can't do anything but my chores in ACNL to make sure I can maintain my perfect town...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 01, 2013, 04:44:25 PMWell.  My Wii is broken; disc drive isn't reading anything.  The warranty's long since expired, so I'm being charged $75 to get it repaired.

....yeah, I'm really sad and frustrated.  I've never had any other home console, so I have like no backup.  It will be missed while it is being repaired.

When the person on the phone tells you it'll be $75, act like you can't pay it. They'll bring it to $35.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

I can't find my Haruhi shirt and my Domo shirt anywhere D:<
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

My car stereo got brokeded. :(

Also I uhh.. fucked up pretty badly at work today. A customer had like 300 something dollars of shiz. 16 of it being food. So she pays that with food stamps. K. Next she says she wants to do 300 'cash aid'. Now, I've never heard of this. Plus she had a southern accent. So I thought she said 'cash-a' which I thought was her way of saying cash. So I type in 300 cash and then she's like 'no I wanted it on my /cash aid/'. Well, fuck. Call CSM (customer service manager) and he can't just cancel the transaction and redo it because of the food stamps. You can't undo that. So.. fuck. So the lady has to go all the way to the atm, get 300 cash, and bring it back.

Now not only did I feel bad for wasting her time. But even if she did say cash I should've had it in my hand and counted it before I typed it in. :/

I felt.. pretty shitty for the rest of the day.

Ruto

I don't blame you, it sounded really confusing ._. I think the food stamp card can be used as a debit card and hold cash too but that would be a separate transaction. She should have just taken out the money in that case to save you trouble -.-

Waddle Bro