The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 15, 2013, 08:24:46 PMAnyone who wishes they were tall -dont
I'm glad that I'm tall... but then again, I probably don't mind because I'm antisocial and don't care to talk to very many people in the first place. ^-^
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 15, 2013, 08:24:46 PMI'm so sick of everyone I meet pointing out my height. It doesn't matter if I saw the person yesterday or am just meeting them now, at some point my height is always brought up in the conversation. These people have been over my house for six hours maximum and they've commented on it at least five times, one girl even did it twice. Anyone who wishes they were tall -dont
omg bubbles

I feel you so much. Every fucking time I discuss with a family friend or a relative I hear the words "omg ur so tall", "how many waddles do you need to change a lightbulb- one becuz hes so tall hahaha" and "you look your parents look like they were from the story of snow white".

Yugi

Even though I am freaklishly tall for my age (whoever heard of a 13 year old who was over 6 ft tall????), people don't react differently to be because of it, it is noted once in a while though.

SlowPokemon

Idgaf if people tell me how tall I am. It's just something like the weather that people can't help but talk about.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 16, 2013, 04:18:44 AMomg bubbles

I feel you so much. Every fucking time I discuss with a family friend or a relative I hear the words "omg ur so tall", "how many waddles do you need to change a lightbulb- one becuz hes so tall hahaha" and "you look your parents look like they were from the story of snow white".

"Do you play basketball? You'd be really good at (insert sport here). I feel so short next to you! Jeez, what did you eat? You could be a model"
But my personal favorite
"Woah, do you know you're really tall?"

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 16, 2013, 05:23:50 AMIdgaf if people tell me how tall I am. It's just something like the weather that people can't help but talk about.
But there are other things besides the weather to mention. You don't need to point out how sunny it is if its been sunny for 15 years

Dude

it can't be sunny for 15 years in a row, silly!

Clanker37

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 16, 2013, 08:46:18 AM"Do you play basketball? You'd be really good at (insert sport here).
^THIS ALL THE TIME

If people got to know me, they'd realize I'd rather die of diabetus than do team sports

Which is good because that's probably what will happen lol

Ruto

There are plenty of bad things about being short too >__>

But it seems like all those people are just trying to start a conversation but not really going anywhere.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bubbles

I think it's more of an attention thing for me. I don't like anyone looking at me really, and it doesn't help when you stand out in a crowd just by being there.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Sounds like you need to reread the title of the thread buddy.

me irl
[close]

Bubbles

Saria

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 15, 2013, 08:24:46 PMI'm posting in this thread way too much lately

I'm so sick of everyone I meet pointing out my height. It doesn't matter if I saw the person yesterday or am just meeting them now, at some point my height is always brought up in the conversation. These people have been over my house for six hours maximum and they've commented on it at least five times, one girl even did it twice. Anyone who wishes they were tall -dont
Heyy it's the same for me, except I'm really tiny.  You get a lot of attention being a foot shorter than everybody else too because they think something about you is freaky. I got called midget in middle school. Stupid people don't know what a midget looks like. I just stopped aging for 5 years. D: Even if I try to ignore them, some people even bring it up in conversations and say things like "Do you even notice you're tiny?" and when I got upset with people teasing my height one of my friends said, "Well, it's true. There's no reason for you to get mad." Hope things get better for me in high school. :/ Nobody I know is going to my high school so I hope to make better friends as well. Oops I accidentally a rant.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Waddle Bro

Slow, the thing is that after hearing it so many times, it gets annoying.