News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Definition of Ignorant: Dumb on purpose. (According to my personal dictionary that I kinda more or less made up :P)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 21, 2013, 03:39:59 AMPro tip: with Maestro it is impossible to win anything.
That should be on the site news. XD
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

K-NiGhT

At the very least we need a pro tips thread that people need to read before they can start posting
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Was just dropped from my instructors bass trombone studio. Fuck everything and everyone. I'm done.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FireArrow

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 21, 2013, 04:16:56 PMWas just dropped from my instructors bass trombone studio. Fuck everything and everyone. I'm done.

D:

How did that happen? Your playing was so good!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

MoboMoga

I have SAT test coming up this October and taking 4 AP classes and 1 IB class for this year (junior year). I think I'm gonna wither before first semester is over.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Killed a cockroach today in my bathroom

im pretty sure i almost fucking fainted
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

SuperFireKirby

Srsly?

um...I think you need to go back to man school, Slow.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sebastian

Its not weird to be scared of a cockroach as a man :P

SuperFireKirby

Aren't you, like, 12? I don't think you can be lecturing me on the principles of manhood, hun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

BREAKING NEWS: SuperFireKirby outmanned by a 12 year old who exercise MANLY feelings of sympathy to lesser beings.

Sebastian

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 22, 2013, 08:59:54 AMAren't you, like, 12? I don't think you can be lecturing me on the principles of manhood, hun.
Ok
No Sweat  :)

Ps: Im sure Ill get made fun of for this, but Im 15