The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

well you were all "herpaderp here's a secret i was going to tell you but now you're too late and i don't wanna tell youuu"

SlowPokemon

DUDE YOU'RE FREE?

Spoiler
lets have the sexytimes pls
[close]
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

MaestroUGC

OH GOD DAMNIT!

I can't stand on again/off again couples.

MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

Bubbles

I heard the same song seven times today, twice on the car ride to a party and five times when I got there. I think my friends are starting to realize what I mean when I say their radio stations play the same songs over and over

Yugi

GaryOak

Quote from: Bubbles on August 24, 2013, 12:30:07 AMI heard the same song seven times today, twice on the car ride to a party and five times when I got there. I think my friends are starting to realize what I mean when I say their radio stations play the same songs over and over

So true. I don't usually listen to the radio at all but when I was in military service I was forced to listen to it. There were three songs I heard several times every day: Train - Soul Sister, Muse - Neutron Star Collision and Adam Lambert - What Do You Want From Me.

I almost died.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

KefkaticFanatic

Neutron Star Collision is the worst Muse song, I'm sorry. (blame Twilight)

me irl
[close]

Bubbles

SuperFireKirby

Oh, that song. It's pretty meh.

But I hate it even more when the radio goes and ruins songs that were pretty good by making you completely sick of them. Like Radioactive, which I hear no matter what fucking station I'm on.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Yesterday while driving to work my car did something and it well.. broke. My uncle told me what happened, but I don't remember. Anyway I was late for work, but my cars fixed now. I have to get a new tire though. Meh

MY BOYFRIEND SLAPPED MY BOOB.

Apparently he was having a dream where someone was trying to take his money, and I guess his method of defending himself was to slap them? Idk. Anyway, he slapped my boob.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Roz~

Final Fantasy XIV ARR early release
why u so shitty
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.