The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!1!1!1!!!!11ONE!!!1!

My Wind Waker HD Wii U bundle is literally 10 miles from my house, and I cant get it until Monday because UPS doesn't deliver on weekends!!!!  ULTIMATE FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS!!!!!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

KefkaticFanatic

^That is the worst.  I had similar problem with the package management at my dorm.  They will accept USPS packages on saturday to a warehouse, but don't deliver those packages to the dorms until the next business day (usually monday), so I would see my package as delivered and still have to wait days to get it T.T

me irl
[close]

MasterProX

Similarly, my digital piano was supposed to come on Friday, but they had to wait for a day when someone was at my house to get it between 10 and 4. So I had to wait until Tuesday for it. Those were the longest few days ever, holy crap.

Ruto

This lady tried to start a fight with me on the train! That withered old hag...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Nah she was glaring right at me and loudly making personal attacks because I apparently "walked into the train car too slowly picking out a seat." >_> I've only seen teenage punks do that kind of nonsense but she's like 50! Or late 40s.

No one else in the train even gave her any sort of attention so I wasn't going to either. Probably just a troll. For some reason I think she thought it was okay to do that because she didn't think I spoke English. I think next time around I'd just take a picture of her and post it on the internet.

ETFROXX

Today.

I put out Christmas Lights at Wal-Mart.

In September.

It's not even Halloween yet. Let alone October.

Can I cry now.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ETFROXX on September 25, 2013, 08:56:08 PMToday.

I put out Christmas Lights at Wal-Mart.

In September.

It's not even Halloween yet. Let alone October.

Can I cry now.
Our local Wal-Mart already has Christmas trees for sale (not real ones, of course!). It's getting earlier and earlier every year. -_-
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MasterProX

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 25, 2013, 10:37:05 PMIt's getting earlier and earlier every year. -_-

Just like Earth Overshoot Day. (I only know this because of my science teacher, of course.)

Dude

mikey

My mom takes my DS away just because... because... ?

You know, I don't actually know why.
unmotivated

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on September 25, 2013, 08:06:00 PMNah she was glaring right at me and loudly making personal attacks because I apparently "walked into the train car too slowly picking out a seat." >_> I've only seen teenage punks do that kind of nonsense but she's like 50! Or late 40s.

No one else in the train even gave her any sort of attention so I wasn't going to either. Probably just a troll. For some reason I think she thought it was okay to do that because she didn't think I spoke English. I think next time around I'd just take a picture of her and post it on the internet.

She still deserved to be punched in the face. =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on September 26, 2013, 09:54:39 AMShe still deserved to be punched in the face. =P

Yeah, but my arms are too weak! I think it would be funnier if she messes with a blackbelt or bodybuilder.