News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

But Roz was playing the game. She was in the middle of it, so she knew exactly what they were talking about. That's why it was so bad.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

My friends do that a lot with things like snk and other shows. After the third or so time telling them not to spoil you there's really nothing you can do except sit there

Roz~

Yep. Those 2 told me about the game too, saying it was great blablabla. So I thought I'd tell them hey guys, I finally started playing 999! They then took the opportunity to mention almost every single plot twist even though I told them I was close to getting my first ending. And no, I was not in a position where I could walk away at that time. So basically, I was fucked. And they spoiled everything.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MaestroUGC

Spoilers should be considered a crime against humanity, somebody call Geneva.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

if you dont want spoilers why are you on the internet

Roz~

Honestly I don't mind spoilers. What I do mind is someone telling me everything about a game I have just started playing. Also it wasn't on the internet can you read

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Yugi on October 09, 2013, 11:53:24 PMif you dont want spoilers why are you on the internet

Contrary to the popular belief of only you, it is possible to roam the internet *and* avoid spoilers.

[Edited to make more clear for those challenged in reading comprehension]

me irl
[close]

mikey

You talking to Yugi?  Idk I'm just confused.  Roz at least the game is still fun to play right?  I've never played 999 before, but even though it's completely spoiled it's still fun right?
unmotivated

Dude

I think it's like a visual novel type thing, but i could be wrong.

If it is, then yeah, it's pretty much ruined.

TheZeldaPianist275

*sigh* 3DS and wallet got stolen at school.  The wallet and everything in it was easily replaceable, but the 3DS.... ugh.  I'm kind of heartbroken.  So attached to that thing.

blueflower999

Quote from: Dude on October 10, 2013, 01:26:33 PMI think it's like a visual novel type thing, but i could be wrong.

If it is, then yeah, it's pretty much ruined.
This is correct. Zero point in playing 999 if you already know the plot.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on October 10, 2013, 01:44:11 PM*sigh* 3DS and wallet got stolen at school.  The wallet and everything in it was easily replaceable, but the 3DS.... ugh.  I'm kind of heartbroken.  So attached to that thing.

Yeah I also miss the days when handheld things cost about $100 or less. Then again, you can always kill the person carrying it.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 10, 2013, 01:03:49 PMYou talking to Yugi?  Idk I'm just confused.  Roz at least the game is still fun to play right?  I've never played 999 before, but even though it's completely spoiled it's still fun right?

The game is still fun. It's a great game, and I'll probably still get every endings, but... I probably won't play it for a while.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Ruto on October 10, 2013, 08:49:02 PMYeah I also miss the days when handheld things cost about $100 or less. Then again, you can always kill the person carrying it.

Oh believe me, if I had any idea who stole it I'd make some move  :P But I'm completely in the dark.