News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Dude

I don't get why you're so fucking pissed off and it's pissing me off in the process.

Even if I PM'd you, you wouldn't have answered, so why not make it public?

MaestroUGC

Now, now children, either settle this quietly behind closed doors, be prepared to air your laundry out in public.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

Oh! Is it because i said something along the lines of you being gay?

Here's a shocker, you're half gay, so I'm half right.

Geez, I thought we were cool. Jerkface >_>

EDIT: not @ maestro just to be clear.

Waddle Bro

SuperFireKirby

Is Slow being a silly goose again?

Slow, how many times have I told you to stop being such a silly goose?

And Dude, quit being such a tomfoolery duck.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

it's ok i'm over my crush anyway

yeah dating is not something i want to consider yet if this is how things turn out

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 22, 2013, 02:58:23 PMtomfoolery duck.
does this exist?

EDIT: I GOOGLED IT YOU MADE IT UP I'M SO PROUD OF YOU FOR BEING SUPER CLEVERRRR :D

MaestroUGC

Ok, the last thing I want to see around here is a fight revolving around someone's sexuality, because these fights never turn out well.

If you two can't settle this in private, please cease talking about it in public.

Wrydryn

First time I log-in in a while. Why are we fighting here? :<

Stahp it!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 22, 2013, 03:03:35 PMOk, the last thing I want to see around here is a fight revolving around someone's sexuality, because these fights never turn out well.

If you two can't settle this in private, please cease talking about it in public.

I didn't want to talk about it in public in the first place!!!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 22, 2013, 03:05:27 PMI didn't want to talk about it in public in the first place!!!
You don't want to talk about it at all! The only way you would ever respond is if I did this.

I'm sorry my words came out the way they did, but you have to admit that you're behavior has been awfully rude towards me within the past few days.

MaestroUGC

Dude

SuperFireKirby

EVERYBODY JUST CALM DOWN AND LOOK AT THIS GORGEOUS MAN.

feeling better?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wrydryn

Right so... I have a lab practical later this week that I'm totally not prepared for. Totally going to do mediocre on it!