The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Bubbles on November 26, 2013, 08:14:36 PMI have online assignments for chemistry, and my teacher suggested printing out the assignments so we don't have to be in front of a computer to complete them. So I did that, but I completely forgot to actually put the answers on the website. I got locked out and can't do anything now, and my grade literally dropped six whole points
That was the real lesson you had to learn, I'd say.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

MaestroUGC

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

MaestroUGC

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, no one's good their first time. Except for me. The lady I gave money to told me so.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

I read this page from the bottom up.. Yeah.. sounds terrible.

Clanker37

I have a piano exam in 12 hours.

My inner, most dearest thoughts
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKDUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Living at a friend's apartment for a bit because of shit.

It would be nice if anyone here understood the meaning of a fucking courtesy flush. I mean, really.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

I forgot I had a chemistry test today...spent an hour in the cafeteria with my classmates yelling concepts and equations at each other, scaring away the people that were sitting around us.

Also I'm sure I got the nickel amine complex problem wrong because I switched the ratio (1:6 but I wrote 6:1) during the wording of the problem and not because I had made a mistake earlier in the test during the calculations D:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

i've been tired and stressed and sad all semester and i feel like it's so hard just to cross the final bump and be over with it
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FierceDeity

Quote from: Nebbles on December 04, 2013, 12:59:14 PMi've been tired and stressed and sad all semester and i feel like it's so hard just to cross the final bump and be over with it

I'll drink to that.