News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

For me, my classes are either so small and discussion-based that I can't really dick around, or they're massive lectures that don't take attendance so if I want to be doing something else, I'd be better off just not going.

Jamaha

Yeah, as most of my classes have like 50+ people, it doesn't really matter if people show up or not. If you don't want to listen to the lecture, there's no need to show up at all.

Next semester is interesting as I'm taking classes for my master's degree and they are much smaller, like ~15 people or something. Also one lecturer is my boss and one TA is my coworker (and my thesis advisor) so that's going to be interesting. Better not fail, I suppose.

The Deku Trombonist

A friend of mine is doing accounting and in one of his subjects, out of the 100+ enrolled, he was the only one to show up to the last lecture of the year. Poor lecturer.

Waddle Bro

The 3DS Youtube app is shit to the maximum.

That is all.

Clanker37

I can't not pay attention to the teacher. Every time I look away or start to day dream I feel super guilty and shame myself in my head.

blueflower999

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 14, 2013, 05:16:01 AMThe 3DS Youtube app is shit to the maximum.

That is all.
I really like it, what don't you like about it?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Quote from: Clanker37 on December 14, 2013, 07:47:18 AMI can't not pay attention to the teacher. Every time I look away or start to day dream I feel super guilty and shame myself in my head.
This. Unless the teacher tries to make you feel guilty, which has the opposite effect on me

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 14, 2013, 05:16:01 AMThe 3DS Youtube app is shit to the maximum.

That is all.
There's room for improvement, yes, but it's not that bad...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

It's the WiiU YouTube app that pisses me off! The screen falls asleep after like a minute into a video! WTF?!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

^This is why you don't watch youtube vids on the 3DS or the WiiU
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

The loading time on the 3DS when switching videos is ridiculous. Also the video quality is bad, even "HQ".

Also Roz, when using the Internet Whatsitsname, it's kinda cool to watch Youtube from your telly. No one should use the Youtube app.

KefkaticFanatic

I dont know why anyone would ever use a multimedia feature on either device when it's readily accessible on any PC or smartphone.

me irl
[close]

MasterProX

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 14, 2013, 04:34:30 PMI dont know why anyone would ever use a multimedia feature on either device when it's readily accessible on any PC or smartphone.

This. This has really made me wonder.

Waddle Bro