News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

Well, my final wasn't that hard. Not easy by any means, but easier than the previous test...

Oh, so yesterday I got my brother to give me, Jackie (the girl I'm experiencing... problems with), and her sister a ride to their house, since it was hot as hell and they actually considered walking all the way home...

After the subsequent incidents, I'm not allowed to be seen anywhere near Jackie anymore or I will literally (I'm serious) be shot dead.

This is usually what happens when I try being nice.

mikey

unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

My stats prof missed the grade submission deadline so I now get to spend an extra week waiting for it to be posted ._.

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Great, isn't it? I finished everything needed for my degree on the 11th of this month but because of the delay with my grades being recorded and other bul--bureaucracy I'll officially graduate on March 31st.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MasterProX on December 18, 2013, 01:44:56 PMThis is usually what happens when I try being nice.
I, too, tried being nice once.

It didn't work out well.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MasterProX

And what's more, I still have a fucking B in Spanish and an S in work habits. I TURNED IN EVERY HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT AND GOT A PERFECT SCORE ON EACH OF THEM. I even got an A on my final. How the fuck do I STILL have a B and my friend who fails every test has an A?

Wat do?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MasterProX on December 18, 2013, 05:56:30 PMAnd what's more, I still have a fucking B in Spanish and an S in work habits. I TURNED IN EVERY HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT AND GOT A PERFECT SCORE ON EACH OF THEM. I even got an A on my final. How the fuck do I STILL have a B and my friend who fails every test has an A?

Wat do?
Ask the teacher. If that doesn't work, complain! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

MasterProX

Well, I guess I'll have to ask my Spanish teacher about this after school tomorrow (rather, later today). Even though that means I'll miss several minutes of hanging out with Jackie...

I'm gonna cry now.

FierceDeity

Quote from: MasterProX on December 18, 2013, 01:44:56 PMOh, so yesterday I got my brother to give me, Jackie (the girl I'm experiencing... problems with), and her sister a ride to their house, since it was hot as hell and they actually considered walking all the way home...

After the subsequent incidents, I'm not allowed to be seen anywhere near Jackie anymore or I will literally (I'm serious) be shot dead.

This is usually what happens when I try being nice.

Wait, how did asking a girl out escalate to this
I totally thought I was following this, was there some incident after asking her out that I'm not aware of?
Whatever the case, that really sucks and I'm sorry :/

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: MasterProX on December 18, 2013, 01:44:56 PM*What is this, I don't even*
Unless you had wild hands, I have no idea how could you have been threatened by a girl and her sister

Probably this is just a thing with American girls ::)

MasterProX

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 19, 2013, 04:24:59 AMUnless you had wild hands, I have no idea how could you have been threatened by a girl and her sister

Probably this is just a thing with American girls ::)
Quote from: FierceDeity on December 19, 2013, 02:28:19 AMWait, how did asking a girl out escalate to this
I totally thought I was following this, was there some incident after asking her out that I'm not aware of?
Whatever the case, that really sucks and I'm sorry :/

Saying that her dad is "overprotective" is an understatement. She can't... hang out with guys.

FierceDeity

My best friend from high school's first girlfriend's parents were the same way, actually. And her dad was a terrifying hulk of a man. But they went out without telling them for about a month or so, and when they found out, they actually didn't care that much, because my friend didn't fit their stereotype for "asshole high school guy".
I mean, after he broke her heart like a couple months later, they didn't let her date again for a couple of years -_- but still, haha

MasterProX

So earlier, Jackie offered me a kiss as a Christmas present...

...too bad I couldn't find her after school after looking for over an hour. And I didn't even get to say goodbye either...

I'm sad.