News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

The only Wii game I ever bothered playing online was Pokemon Battle Revolution. And even that was unnecessary.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FierceDeity

Brawl online got kinda tiring fast. Just playing against a bunch of random people with no means of communication (and a considerable amount of lag, most of the time) takes the fun out of the game. What is super smash bros without the in-person experience of friends getting really mad at each other/dicking around?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FierceDeity on March 01, 2014, 04:23:49 PMBrawl online got kinda tiring fast. Just playing against a bunch of random people with no means of communication (and a considerable amount of lag, most of the time) takes the fun out of the game. What is super smash bros without the in-person experience of friends getting really mad at each other/dicking around?
O_o

Am I the only person who's never experienced any lag when playing online in Brawl?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 01, 2014, 04:30:56 PMO_o

Am I the only person who's never experienced any lag when playing online in Brawl?
Seeing as I've never played, no. I haven't. xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Jamaha

I don't think I was ever able to play a proper Brawl match online.

Mario Kart Wii worked surprisingly well. Though with the system going offline on May 20th and Mario Kart 8 being released on May 30th, it's not that big a deal for me but I can see why some people might be upset.

mikey

Oh yeah I liked playing MKW on wi fi but it doesn't matter any more now that my parents don't allow wi fi on the wii.
unmotivated

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Sebastian

I think its about time I get a Wii U :)
I really look forward to playing Super Mario 3D World

Dude

Sebastian

Dude

spitllama

Same... Drink orange juice and take dem vitamins.
Submissions Page

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 04, 2014, 01:29:42 PMOooh! The flu?

Questionable level of excitement + instantaneous specific illness guess...

SUSPICIOUS

me irl
[close]

Dude

omg i didn't read it that way the first time XD

totes mmd

spitllama

Skull Candys just gave out on me... bah.

Anyone have a good recommendation for earbuds (not headphones) under $40? Preferably something that'll work for arranging. Some bass is nice too.
Submissions Page