The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

For this week and the next few weeks, I'm reading A Separate Peace for school. An activity this week involved posting to an online "seminar" forum where you had to choose two characters and explain how they illustrated a certain theme in the novel...
All five people who posted before me chose Gene and Finny (the two most important characters of the novel, especially Gene, who's the narrator), and the student who posted after me copied directly from Sparknotes.

HAVE THEY NO PRIDE.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

Hm, whenever I get garlic from Trader Joes it's always in a pack of 2 and a similar sort of price (maybe a dollar cheaper?), but I guess it might be a regional thing ._.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 16, 2014, 08:30:04 PMHm, whenever I get garlic from Trader Joes it's always in a pack of 2 and a similar sort of price (maybe a dollar cheaper?), but I guess it might be a regional thing ._.
Maybe. Trader Joes does some effort to provide regional things to their stores. Like we have a whole aisle dedicated to local craft breweries at our store, whereas the one down where I went to school was not as large.

But the best deal is the 4lb bag of peeled garlic for $5.99 at Costco. The only problem is that it goes bad after a month, but if I use 3 cups of garlic a month (at least), then it's worth it.

Ruto

^I would buy smaller portions just so I don't waste stuff :/ or share it.

In other words I might have picked up something from one of those recent epidemics in NY. I'm vaccinated, but I still feel like crap and I'm being quarantined at home. So bored...at the end of my spring break, too.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

You can freeze garlic, so I'd freeze what I didn't need.

I completely forgot about freezing things.

Also, get better.

Mashi

Ruto, feel better! :(

Clearly, this is a divine ordinance that you are so awesome that this debilitating disease needs to affect you so that it's fair for the lesser of us.

Ruto

Thanks, guys. I'm feeling a bit better today but I'm told this is going to be contagious for another week or so o_O

Lol Mashi xD

braix

Lol I've had a cough for the past four months straight and I have no idea why. I don't think it's a cold but idk
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

spitllama

Is it a dry heave? Are you actually coughing stuff up or could you if you tried hard enough?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

braix

No I don't think so. I might want to get checked or something, cuz I just can't stop coughing.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

Yeah, that'd definitely odd. Maybe it's asthma or something.

mikey

Quote from: Ruto on March 23, 2014, 05:35:19 PMYeah, that'd definitely odd. Maybe it's asthma or something.
I think that's a good idea          ^
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

how have you not seen a doctor after months of constant coughing

me irl
[close]