The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Soy is an awful, awful substance both for its taste(or lack of) and what it does to the human body.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

braix

It's spring now but it snowed again this morning. This weather sucks.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

"spring"
just technically ;)
it snowed here on the first day of spring :P
unmotivated

ETFROXX

Sounds like Nebraska. Tons of snow at 9 AM and by 2 PM it's a sunny day with no signs of snow.

Dude

SHIT I FORGOT TO POST MY SPRING IMAGE

[/NOT LATE AT ALL]

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

i dunno what you guys are on about. it's been spring since, like, October. [/Floridaweather]

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

The snow cleared now and it's sunny but it's still cold wtf.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

McDucky

It's been really warm today. Peaked at 5 degrees Celsius

mikey

Quote from: McDucky on March 25, 2014, 01:46:28 PMIt's been really warm today. Peaked at 5 degrees Celsius
How many Fahrenheit?  40?  45?
unmotivated

Roz~

I think it's 41.
Also snowstorm tomorrow. Again. GO AWAY WINTER NO ONE LIKES YOU
Inb4 someone mentions Winter or he posts something~
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

unmotivated

DrP

I'll gladly take winter from the rest of the country... though I think a few million Californian's might be a little pissed off.

You guys can have this 70 degree weather we've been having (It rained today, so it was like 59.)