News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 20, 2014, 11:41:55 PMpeople still go to chuck e. cheese...?

Seriously, I thought that place would have gone the way of Blockbuster by now
wait blockbuster is still a thing?
unmotivated

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

McDucky

I have a very fancy graphics tablet that I can't use because the pen is missing, and I have over 20 large boxes and a a few a bunch of very messy rooms to search...

Bubbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 20, 2014, 11:41:55 PMpeople still go to chuck e. cheese...?

Seriously, I thought that place would have gone the way of Blockbuster by now
I went there two years ago (don't ask) and it was almost empty. All the games give the same amount of tickets too, so there's no motivation to even try

fingerz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 21, 2014, 05:36:27 AMwait blockbuster is still a thing?
Yeah, we've got a few Blockbuster stores down here on the Peninsula! They're doing great! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Australia apparently has yet to receive the telegram about internet streaming services.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 21, 2014, 09:07:05 PMAustralia apparently has yet to receive the messenger dingo about internet streaming services.
Ftfy
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Silly Zunawe, you can't use messenger dingos because they're all too busy eating your babies.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

You've heard about that story, right? A mother feeding her baby to a dingo? XD
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Ruto

Quote from: fingerz on May 21, 2014, 10:40:05 PMYou've heard about that story, right? A mother feeding her baby to a dingo? XD

Yup, if it was in the Simpsons, everyone knows :P

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

unmotivated

Yugi

Santa Barbara college shooting
[close]

oh my fucking god kill me

fingerz

WELL, if I did that every time I got rejected, there'd be no females left on this planet... O.o

Jamaha

My commute is too short to earn 10 play coins on my 3DS, I get only 8 when walking to work and back.

This is probably the definition of a first world problem.