News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

Just read 3 years' worth of the Gaia webcomic in one sitting, and it was really good!
...buuut now I have to start waiting for semiweekly updates instead of just plowing through it. Ugh.

The same thing happened with Sandra and Woo a little over a month ago, but at least that isn't as story-driven, haha.

sunnydelight18

I always blaze through everything I enjoy, then I get mad because I have no self control. I'm trying to pace myself on some of my shows now.

Anyways, my girlfriend dumped me because her parents are anti-lgtbqa and she was feeling unsafe so. That's cool.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FierceDeity on July 07, 2014, 07:09:51 PMJust read 3 years' worth of the Gaia webcomic in one sitting, and it was really good!
*shakes fist*

Why did you have to post a link? Now I'm going to be doing the exact same thing.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

Quote from: sunnydelight18 on July 07, 2014, 08:26:11 PMAnyways, my girlfriend dumped me because her parents are anti-lgtbqa and she was feeling unsafe so. That's cool.
Quote from: Dude on July 07, 2014, 08:58:24 PMoh god what does the "a" stand for??

"Alliance", I believe. Or possibly asexual, though I don't think that's a very oppressed group, so idk. And that sucks, sunny :(

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 07, 2014, 08:57:00 PM*shakes fist*

Why did you have to post a link? Now I'm going to be doing the exact same thing.

Because misery loves company ;D

braix

I thought that was an I so i was like wtf is that
And that just sucks. my gf dumped me cuz she thought she was "endangering the relationship between me and my best friend". Yeah she doesn't trust me.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

sunnydelight18

Asexual and Aromantic spectrums, not alliance.

And thank you. I'm feeling kind of better about it now though because it will only be a couple more years then we can both leave.

Quote from: zoroark1264 on July 07, 2014, 09:09:44 PMmy gf dumped me cuz she thought she was "endangering the relationship between me and my best friend". Yeah she doesn't trust me.

That sucks. :/

Ruto

Quote from: zoroark1264 on July 07, 2014, 09:09:44 PMI thought that was an I so i was like wtf is that
And that just sucks. my gf dumped me cuz she thought she was "endangering the relationship between me and my best friend". Yeah she doesn't trust me.

Hey, aren't you like, 13? o_O

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

Quote from: Ruto on July 07, 2014, 09:47:32 PMHey, aren't you like, 13? o_O
Kids these days and their newfangled relationships
unmotivated

braix

Society is messed up now, that's all I have to say.
I've seen a 4th grader making out last month. Yeah that just happened.

FierceDeity

Quote from: zoroark1264 on July 08, 2014, 12:20:54 AMSociety is messed up now

Says the person contributing to the societal trend, hahahahaha.

If it's any solace on the breakup, one day you'll look back on any middle school relationships (and most high school ones, for that matter) and laugh your ass off. I do it all the time.

braix

Quote from: FierceDeity on July 08, 2014, 01:49:49 AMIf it's any solace on the breakup, one day you'll look back on any middle school relationships (and most high school ones, for that matter) and laugh your ass off. I do it all the time.
Erm, well I'm already laughing at myself so does that make me weird. xD

Bloop

Uhm guys I don't quite know what to do
It's something about my friend and me and I promised not to tell anybody. It's a lot of stuff and I'll have to say lots of secrets I never told anyone her before. I also promised him not to say anything about it in this thread but I don't know how much longer I can keep it without breaking too much.

I should also take this moment to confide in this community some more because I think I don't do that enough ,_,

Sebastian

Quote from: Bloop on July 08, 2014, 03:30:43 PMUhm guys I don't quite know what to do
It's something about my friend and me and I promised not to tell anybody. It's a lot of stuff and I'll have to say lots of secrets I never told anyone her before. I also promised him not to say anything about it in this thread but I don't know how much longer I can keep it without breaking too much.

I should also take this moment to confide in this community some more because I think I don't do that enough ,_,
Whats wrong?