The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

^Whoa I would've failed most of my classes if we had a similar policy here.

Also my roommate is a fucking idiot. Got all flustered 'cause his boss decided to have cameras installed at his workplace, so he couldn't spend his shift playing video games or watching anime/tv series anymore. He decided that was a good reason enough to quit his job. Then he said he might want to go back to school, so he took the Translation Major's entrance exam, but he failed. So now all I get to hear is how his life sucks 'cause he has no job and didn't make it to university. All he does is smoke pot, get drunk and play video games all day. He's not even trying to find a job, and he told us he doesn't want his parents to know. He's 29. I'm stuck living with this guy for a year. u_u
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

I was thinking about connecting a shovel to his forehead but a frying pan sounds fun especially considering he always uses mine to cook and he nevers washes it afterwards

Waddle Bro

Can't you request for a transfer? Accuse him for a robbery or some shit without any actual evidence.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Waddle Bro

At first I was planning on suggesting motivating the man by acquiring an untraceable gun through a 3D-printer and shooting his parents and the dog, then hiding the gun parts inside the dog's stomach. The police would cremate the dog without ever looking inside, destroying any evidence they could have against you. Then threaten that the same thing will happen to him unless he starts moving his ass, since you know? He. Can't. Prove. Shit.
I wanted to post this, but then decided that it's too good of a plan to be wasted on motivating some Canadian loser. I'll save it for my future spouse for that NYC place you might remember me talking about earlier. I bet you thought I was kidding.

Some little boys grow up wanting to become astronauts or football stars; I've always wanted to be a widower.

braix

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 01, 2014, 09:37:08 AMSome little boys grow up wanting to become astronauts or football stars; I've always wanted to be a widower.
I've always wanted to be Waddle.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Weird, because I've always wanted to be zoroark wanting to be Waddle.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Roz~ on September 01, 2014, 08:03:41 AM^Whoa I would've failed most of my classes if we had a similar policy here.

Also my roommate is a fucking idiot. Got all flustered 'cause his boss decided to have cameras installed at his workplace, so he couldn't spend his shift playing video games or watching anime/tv series anymore. He decided that was a good reason enough to quit his job. Then he said he might want to go back to school, so he took the Translation Major's entrance exam, but he failed. So now all I get to hear is how his life sucks 'cause he has no job and didn't make it to university. All he does is smoke pot, get drunk and play video games all day. He's not even trying to find a job, and he told us he doesn't want his parents to know. He's 29. I'm stuck living with this guy for a year. u_u

Can't you use this to get him evicted in some fashion?  I was under the impression you usually have to apply for a lease and terms are generally that you are readily employed or in schooling or at least somewhat productive and not just a deadbeat waste of air

me irl
[close]

Roz~

I'm definitely gonna check if it's possible to get him evicted or something. Our parents had to sign a contract stating that, since we are students, they will have to pay for us if for some reason we can't afford to pay our rent. I'm not sure it still applies to him as he is not a student. There's also the fact that my husband is being stupid and he's always trying to defend our roommate and it pisses me the fuck out.

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 01, 2014, 11:02:04 AMWeird, because I've always wanted to be zoroark wanting to be Waddle.
I've always wanted to grow up to be the size of a quarter
ooooooh
unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on September 01, 2014, 08:03:41 AM^Whoa I would've failed most of my classes if we had a similar policy here.

The lesson is, never have guy roommates D: I think deadbeat girls are easier to get rid of...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

I have one guy roommate, besides my boyfriend, and he's actually one of the more responsible ones.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Ruto on September 01, 2014, 07:31:50 PMThe lesson is, never have guy roommates D: I think deadbeat girls are easier to get rid of...
Sexist muchhhhh