The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Orrrr it's the fact that that is how you buy the phone. You can only buy one if you're sent an invite by someone who's already bought one. Which is kind of a silly concept, but it gives the brand that same sort of "exclusive" thing that Mac users seem to get off on.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

It's mostly because they're a startup that is trying to control their production so things don't get out of hand too quickly :P

ez hype is a bonus

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 19, 2014, 01:55:34 AMIt's mostly because they're a startup that is trying to control their production so things don't get out of hand too quickly :P
Oh troo

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

KefkaticFanatic

Desktop HDD died of old age probably.  Makes all these lovely clicking noises and will randomly not be read on startup.

On the bright side I'm taking this opportunity to upgrade it to a 3TB, and then also upgrade my old 80gb ssd to a 480gb intel :>

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 19, 2014, 01:49:09 PMDesktop HDD died of old age probably.  Makes all these lovely clicking noises and will randomly not be read on startup.

On the bright side I'm taking this opportunity to upgrade it to a 3TB, and then also upgrade my old 80gb ssd to a 480gb intel :>
Now I understand the upcoming death of your wallet

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Roz~

I spent the weekend at my in-laws' place, and we got back today. They're good people, but I really hate going there. They never clean their place. When we got there the place smelled like crap. Also they made more of a fancy dinner Saturday, and while they were making food I swear to god there were at least five flies walking on the food. My husband and his sister moved out because of that. Also they're super loud and can't speak at normal volume, and they never leave me alone (especially the 7 y/o, she doesn't understand what fuck off means). I hate that 'cause I'm an introvert and I always feel super exhausted when I get back home. But yeah what I hate the most is the fact that they can't clean for shit.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

PLEASE TELL ME YOU TOLD A SEVEN YEAR OLD TO FUCK OFF
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: Roz~ on October 19, 2014, 11:03:20 PMI spent the weekend at my in-laws' place, and we got back today. They're good people, but I really hate going there. They never clean their place. When we got there the place smelled like crap. Also they made more of a fancy dinner Saturday, and while they were making food I swear to god there were at least five flies walking on the food. My husband and his sister moved out because of that. Also they're super loud and can't speak at normal volume, and they never leave me alone (especially the 7 y/o, she doesn't understand what fuck off means). I hate that 'cause I'm an introvert and I always feel super exhausted when I get back home. But yeah what I hate the most is the fact that they can't clean for shit.

uh O-O
have a nice rest of the day
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Waddle Bro

I hate when I have to accompany 5+ old kids. Tho I introduced my nephew and niece to my Wii years ago when they were visiting and I've never had to deal with awkward conversations or hangouts with them ever since and they still consider me as their favourite uncle B)

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 20, 2014, 05:40:10 AMPLEASE TELL ME YOU TOLD A SEVEN YEAR OLD TO FUCK OFF

I DID
BUT SHE STILL WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE
SO AT ONE POINT BOTH ME AND HER FATHER WERE TELLING HER TO FUCK OFF IT WAS AWESOME
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.