The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

BlackDragonSlayer

I can get sleep... I just can't get it early enough... :-\
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

FierceDeity

Everyone in my suite had the shittiest time sleeping last night, and none of us know why

Ruto

Probably a big temperature drop, that's why. The air was also really dry.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Sebastian

DrP

I am having problems too.

It is just so hot in my house, even when I try and air it out. It needs to get colder here.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: FierceDeity on October 20, 2014, 07:02:17 PMEveryone in my suite had the shittiest time sleeping last night, and none of us know why
Do you have a guy blasting music at 3 AM like me? That could be your problem. It's literally so bad that the people on the floor below us came and complained to us and we were like "OH HELL NAW"
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Zunawe

For some reason I haven't been getting to sleep before 2 on weekdays no matter how early I go to bed. There was also an instance where I didn't sleep at all. I literally just lay there for six hours before I gave up and watched a movie.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

*while watching dancing with the stars*

Judge: I know you're tall and it's difficult for you to...

*googles girl's height*

5'5"

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

mikey

Finale broke and now Coconut Mall is going even slower ;_;
On top of that there's this weird(ish) guy singing high soprano somewhere and it's giving me a headache :'(
unmotivated