The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 15, 2014, 09:42:52 AMI swear to god sometimes I get so frustrated that I want to hit that person in the face

Who
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 15, 2014, 09:42:52 AMI swear to god sometimes I get so frustrated that I want to hit that person in the face
im good at punching

ill do it
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: DrP on November 14, 2014, 08:50:41 PMSlow can try and if no success, there's always a whole bunch more out there!

there are non-straight people are everywhere! It's certainly easier here with a close proximity to San Francisco.

Also,
home alone on a Friday night. And for some reason, I feel like I'm in a great mood and just feel like dancing in my apartment. I guess it could be worse
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
FRIDAY NIGHT MAGIC BRO
Quote from: mariolegofan on November 15, 2014, 09:40:17 AMYou mean heterosexual?
well played, good sir.
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

SuperFireKirby

MLF is just a baby who has yet to see what the world is really all about, so he only has religious dogma and the ideas of others to base his beliefs off of. Give him time, eventually he'll see the light.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

You're right, that's actually makes him an excellent opponent for Presidency.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FierceDeity

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 16, 2014, 06:36:08 PMnocturne pls respond
Well I mean I don't know how any of that works because last time I checked I was just straight and as far as I know everyone I know is straight but from a religious standpoint it was well played?
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 16, 2014, 07:51:30 PMWell I mean I don't know how any of that works because last time I checked I was just straight and as far as I know everyone I know is straight but from a religious standpoint it was well played?

Except to call heterosexuality "default" as MLF did isn't so much a witty joke as it is a particularly offensive, oft-repeated bit of religious dogma that I'm 99.9% sure he actually believes. Also, the key phrase is "as far as I know". Trust me, there are quite a few of them out there.