News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 17, 2014, 07:22:01 AMyou say that now, but we all know in a week this will happen again and you'll just get upset.
I say something mildy offensive and you guys go crazy attacking my beliefs and Im not supposed to be angry?? I say jokingly, "You mean heterosexual"? and then 2-3 pages of attacking my beliefs follows.
Please STOP...everyone

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

What's funny to one person isn't necessarily funny to everyone.

SlowPokemon

WHATS FUNNY TO ME IS CHANGING THE SUBJECT BEFORE FLAMES GO UP AGAIN

AND BEFORE SOMEONE GETS MAD NO I DID NOT SAY FLAMERS
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 17, 2014, 07:43:46 AMWHATS FUNNY TO ME IS CHANGING THE SUBJECT BEFORE FLAMES GO UP AGAIN

AND BEFORE SOMEONE GETS MAD NO I DID NOT SAY FLAMERS
OK how about we talk about how sucky the weather is?

mikey

Quote from: Dude on November 17, 2014, 07:50:13 AMOK how about we talk about how sucky the weather is?
You mean awesome?
Because 2 feet of snow is awesome.
unmotivated

Dude

mikey

unmotivated

DrP

Today was the first day below 50 when I left my house..

And I was so happy that I went to put on a peacoat and scarf and get all cozy!!

SuperFireKirby

Sigh, I wish we had peacoat weather here. I feel so stylish whenever I actually get to wear mine.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

We only get it about a month out of the year (and mornings and evenings for about 3 months).

I can't wait to move to Portland or Seattle so I can wear it (and other things) for longer!

K-NiGhT

I like how it was 60 degrees out like a week ago, and now it's 15 degrees with a wind chill of -3 and there's like 4 inches of snow on the ground. GG MIDWEST WP
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

The weather is cold enough to make it bearable to go outside during the day, but still not cold enough!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber