The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Maelstrom

I thought my mom had pre-ordered the smash gamecube controller bundle for my birthday, but somehow she didn't. So everything had to be ordered again. And the adapter couldn't be ordered with amazon prime....... so it's going to be a while. Not like I have time now anyway....

Ruto

#firstworldproblems

Also my sisters were such jerks at my dinner yesterday. I really shouldn't have invited them if they weren't going to at least try to be friendly to anyone else and starting stuff with me. And eating all the cake.

I should ban parties next year or something.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I still don't have Pokemon ORAS.

Amazon release date delivery my ass. They said delivery by 8:00, it's almost 9... Ugh

mikey

Quote from: DrP on November 21, 2014, 08:53:04 PMI still don't have Pokemon ORAS.

Amazon release date delivery my ass. They said delivery by 8:00, it's almost 9... Ugh
Eh I don't have it either.  Just gonna wait and buy it at the store.
unmotivated

Sebastian

Out of curiousity, is there any way to get smash wii u early? There is this guy I watch on YouTube (pksparkxx) who got it on the 13 this month. Idk, maybe he knows a guy who knows a guy lol.

MaestroUGC

Probably the same way publications get press copies for review purposes.

And Smash released today, so I'm not sure why you want it early.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 21, 2014, 08:59:36 PMProbably the same way publications get press copies for review purposes.

And Smash released today, so I'm not sure why you want it early.
I don't want it early, just wondering how he did. :)

Maelstrom

DrP

Got a letter that my rent is going up $100. This really sucks, especially since my apartment is pretty small and crappy. I was already going to have a tight budget next year and now I have to come up with another $1,200? This is a nice little notice right before Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Winter

Bespinben

I just realized:
DonValentino = Warioman

*le facepalm*

(Really wish there was a list for this sort of thing...)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

FierceDeity

I think I was nayru64 for a week or two.
and there's a certain other username with "wario" in it that supposedly didn't belong to anyone we know

K-NiGhT

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 25, 2014, 11:09:33 AMI think I was nayru64 for a week or two.
and there's a certain other username with "wario" in it that supposedly didn't belong to anyone we know whose name starts with mariolegofan
ftfy
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 25, 2014, 11:09:33 AMI think I was nayru64 for a week or two.
and there's a certain other username with "wario" in it that supposedly didn't belong to anyone we know
*sigh*