Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Dude

Sebastian

Maelstrom

I think I'm the only one who didn't start on the request board.

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 26, 2014, 07:50:48 AMSocial fox haha :)
God damn, you really can't recognize sarcasm when you see it, can you?

I mean... fuck...

mikey

Quote from: maelstrom. on November 26, 2014, 08:47:13 AMI think I'm the only one who didn't start on the request board.
Uh, what's happening on the request board?
unmotivated

Dude

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

^You actually seem like a decent person from your earlier posts. Not even olimar did that.

Mine was decent:
Spoiler
Quote from: maelstrom. on April 07, 2014, 06:55:14 PMOk, new to the arranging business, but I would like to get started. I downloaded finale 2012 notepad, but it is incredibly unintuitive. I also have guitartux, which is a better program and can create guitar tabs from a MIDI file, along with many more editing options. However, it does not have the option for a keyboard input for the notes. Any other programs to suggest? Is transcribe! and good for an assistance program? It can be easily set to play only a portion of a piece and can suggest notes. Obviously, since I am new at this, I'm not going to go out and buy Finale 2014 or whatever, but might do the trial just because. So, any suggestions? I have a few pieces "figured out" but haven't taken the time to write them down. I am very intrested in any sort of keyboard interface possible.
[close]

Bloop

Maelstrom

Bloop

MaestroUGC

My first post was my arrangement thread, starting with my original take on the SMB Overworld theme. It's a first impression, alright.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on November 26, 2014, 08:48:43 AMGosh darn, you really can't recognize sarcasm when you see it, can you?

I mean... fudge...
Yeah I know haha. That was obviously sarcastic :)

Waddle Bro